Quote Originally Posted by glhs875 View Post
The aftermarket converter I ran got real tight and was very efficient in the upper R's! I loved it!
Can you share which brand? What was the stall and was it what you expected?

Quote Originally Posted by forcedfedmopar View Post
And maybe this will be the case, I've never raced one of these cars as an auto. And the big he341 wears slow to get going so I needed it to be spooled up for it to 60 well. Either way, contraption2.2 came through for me so I will try his 3k converter first and see where adjustments need made after the first race.
I'm guessing that may be a good match, at least it is great you can try. It may be a bit higher stall for you with that power.
I think my stall may be too high. Certainly i think my converter slip is too high.

So the thing to do would be to dyno the car, then use that data to spec out a torque converter?
Buying a converter before the car is even built is a crapshoot. (Ask me how i know!) It's amazing MeanMini has done what she has with such a mis-matched combo. (Trans gearing and converter. A build for the street is not often great at the track.) But i think she might deserve a better matched converter.