Quote Originally Posted by 1991SpiritES View Post
I have a 89 Lebaron GTS Turbo. Light Pewter Pearl Coat, Taupe interior and dark Pewter rims. Only opitions on the car are Infintiy II, power driver seat, and Pewter Pearl Coat paint at extra cost. From what I could find, 1 of 268 Turbo II 5-speed cars. All original, paint, interior, motor. Has around 60k original miles on it. Original Florida car never left Florida so zero rust. Build date, 11-4-88, shipped date 11-30-88 to Galeana Chrysler Plymouth Ft Myers Fl. Sold new on
1-22-90 with 181 miles on it. Original owner gave it to his grandson in 2005. I bought it from the grandson in 2011. I waited 6 years for him to sell it and he finally did, with alot of push from his new wife.
You absolutely have the most stout H body ever produced...over the last 15 years I can only remember seeing one other TII in person!

Quote Originally Posted by superbleu View Post
Here is my 90 VNT Conv. at SDAC 18, It has the cd player and EVIC system. Lived most of its life in california, then was in Wisconsin and then donated to the salvation army. I got it from a dealer in Milwaukee ,Just as you see it minus some elbow grease...he got it from the auction from the salvation army. Crazy!!!
An absolutley wonderful car to drive.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vnt1.jpg 
Views:	599 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	44106
Stunning car and certainly a crazy story! Who in their right mind would send that beauty to the Salvation Army????