Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy Quaife Limited Slip Differentials $1100.

Group Buy Quaife Limited Slip Differentials $1100.

Here's your opportunity to save BIG on the BEST Limited Slip Differential available for T-M vehicles. The manufacture List Price is $1362.18. Our regular price is $1230.

GROUP BUY PRICE IS $1100.

http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/grou...68a-p-346.html

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

Re: Group Buy Quaife Limited Slip Differentials $1100.

Crap ! now i got to start working tripple time

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

arghhhhhh..................

By what date do you need payment?

We need 5 orders to get the ball rolling on these units. As long as you are one of the first five you are locked in at the group buy price. Also, we are not charging $50. for overseas shipping on this Group Buy as we did in the past. You will only have to pay for shipping from our facility in Arizona.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

whew thats for the 568 i thought that was for the a413

Quote Originally Posted by Mr overkill View Post
    whew thats for the 568 i thought that was for the a413
    A413 LSDs every day price is $1050.

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

why must you torture me with things I shouldn't buy.

been drooling since the last group buy, I'll probably hate myself if I let this one pass. I've pretty much given up on the 523 hunt (local) for an obx. I know it's early, but could you solidify terms a little more? would want to know if this would be similar to the last group buy (deposit first? cut-off date planned when?). gonna have to make room in the budget for this one, would be easier if I knew when I'd be parting with the money I don't have.

Hybrid booster

ahh but its a penguin not a quaife for t a413 buy anycase i need to finish on the last order lol

then its pistons header then the trans parts lol

Quote Originally Posted by x.Gen View Post
    why must you torture me with things I shouldn't buy.

been drooling since the last group buy, I'll probably hate myself if I let this one pass. I've pretty much given up on the 523 hunt (local) for an obx. I know it's early, but could you solidify terms a little more? would want to know if this would be similar to the last group buy (deposit first? cut-off date planned when?). gonna have to make room in the budget for this one, would be easier if I knew when I'd be parting with the money I don't have.
    Deposit is $200. Once we receive 5 deposits an additional $350. is due. Product is shipped to us from overseas (3-4 weeks maybe?) Balance of $550. + shipping is required prior to us shipping. If you need more time just contact us and I am sure we can work things out around your schedule.

Contact us directly if you need additional details,

Chris-TU

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

I know you offer the OBX... but is there any light at the end of the tunnel for the Neon/523/520 Quaife ever coming to a group buy offering ? I would really like the LSD function in my 523 but dont care for the OBX and I really dont want to buy something that locks you into only using the 555/568 r&p.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 135sohc View Post
    I know you offer the OBX... but is there any light at the end of the tunnel for the Neon/523/520 Quaife ever coming to a group buy offering ? I would really like the LSD function in my 523 but dont care for the OBX and I really dont want to buy something that locks you into only using the 555/568 r&p.
    neon Quaife is $999 from Modern Performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar318 View Post
    neon Quaife is $999 from Modern Performance.
    I am pretty sure we can get you one for the same price. PM if you are interested and we will look into it.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    I am pretty sure we can get you one for the same price. PM if you are interested and we will look into it.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Good to know! Did not see them on the website so I figured it was something Modern only was able to get...they had some sort of group buy on them IIRC.

Any bites yet?

Two orders so far and several inquries. We will be keeping 4 of these for our stock. We need about 4 more to move forward with this..

Chris-TU

Got my order in. Need a couple more. Or three.
    Last edited by karlak; 07-06-2011 at 06:57 AM.

We have 3 commitments so far. Just looking for 2 more before the price goes back up.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

BTW- Same deal as the Radiators and VC gaskets. All you need to do is supply a valid CC and we will not charge a deposit until all 5 orders are in. Thanks- CW

updates?

We are still stuck at 3. Waiting on 2 more orders. Keep in mind this is a 36% savings or $395. less than the competition. Since this Group Buy is taking so long it's doubtful that we will ever do another one and NEVER at this price point.

Chris-TU

Garrett booster

Order made, now stuck at 4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast