Thread: shelby glhs for sale

Hybrid booster

Thumbs up shelby glhs for sale

well the car isnt mine but i went to the track yesterday and right befor i got in to the track a house had a nice black glhs siting on the grass in front of a house about i mile from the entrance to the track between texas road and pension road on oldbridge-englishtown road in oldbridge nj .the poster in the window said it ran and drove and was a t2 motor .now how true all of this is not sure as my wife was in a rush an i didnt get the number .the car looked complete on the outside and the interior was grey and it was clean ,even had a snake on the shifter nob they wanted 2500 or obo ,so if there is someone that lives in oldbridge nj or is close to it and is looking for a car theres one there .ill try to figure out the addy and post so if someone wants to ck it out
    Last edited by spaceman; 05-05-2008 at 04:04 PM.

Re: shelby glhs for sale

86 or 87?

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

Don't do this to me...

Same question as Mark as well...
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Hybrid booster

to be totaly honost i have know idea i didnt see the hole tag in the window it was kinda droopy cause of the heat from siting there i guess and i dont know that much about that car to be sure and i had to look quick cause my wife was rushing me ,its black with the grey stripe on the hood 2500 obo its got a snake on the shift nob those are the things i remember and it needs paint its all faded if i had the money i would buy it sorry if cant give you enough infor but if your close take a ride its right before the entrance to the track off of english town road if your coming from texas road

its a 87, my freind saw it and told me about it also

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

May have to swing by this weekend as I'll be traveling that way anyway.
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

correction, there is a shelby charger for sale down there too in the same area, it may be a charger, it may be an omni i didnt see it

Hybrid booster

its a charger not a shelby charger i was told i really didnt know the difference sorry

Mitsu booster

Being previously from central NJ, I did a Craigslist search and came up with the following: http://cnj.craigslist.org/car/658520223.html
    Nice looking car w/extras available.
    Ed Heyliger
    Browns Summit, NC

Hybrid booster

that sounds like it i dont know about the specifics cause the sign said not to ring bell but it sure sounds like it to the people who are interrested go ck it out ,if i had the money i wouldmake an offer

turbo addict

good god doctor H that one you found if very very clean.. Texas cars are freaking awesome as they usually are in extremely good condition. wish I had some funds as I'd be selling my lancer and be all over that.. then again wife would kill me.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT] ____________________________________________ 92 Voyager LE 3.3/A604 luxury liner 185k [COLOR="Red"]"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]"It's not tyranny we desire; it's a just, limited, federal government." Alexander Hamilton[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Support our economy-BUY AMERICA: [url]http://nortonsusa.com/[/url][/COLOR]

¿ Turbo Mopar Contributor oldgregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus86GLHS View Post
    86 or 87?
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    to be totaly honost i have know idea
    86=Omni, 87=Charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    that sounds like it i dont know about the specifics cause the sign said not to ring bell
    Simply put, did it look exactly like the car in the above craigslist ad?

its a shelby charger i talked the spaceman

Hybrid booster

ya its the car in the craigslist link i posted befor i looked at the pic on the link as they didnt load the first time around , i knew it was a charger but was unsure of year and if it was a shelby as i stated i had to look fast. there were no shelby stickers o it but its badly faded so wasnt sure and im not to familiar with that car sorry .i also talked to xtremepickup and he help to clarify what i saw. very clean inside tho .thanks tom probably had a few people on the edge of there seats with the missleeding info