Thread: TU Cyber Monday Sale and Frequent Buyers Club Rewards Program Announcement!!!

Exclamation TU Cyber Monday Sale and Frequent Buyers Club Rewards Program Announcement!!!

A Little History First-

It all started back in the ‘80s with my obsession for upgrading a Shelby Charger. Once the internet craze kicked in I joined the Shelby-Dodge Mailing List to share experiences with boosting the performance on these unique little cars. Not long after that TurbosUnleashed was born offering New TII TurboChargers to the SDML members. Manufacturers were not kind to our niche community back then. Even Ma Mopar and other key suppliers turned their backs on us by discontinuing Performance parts. TU found ways to revive those products while also adding a few improvements along the way. As our customer base grew so did our product line as more and more ideas came to fruition. To this day TU continues to forge ahead by bringing New and Innovative products to the Shelby Dodge community. No one company can provide everything for everyone in a niche market though. This community is fortunate to have so many diverse companies still supporting these vehicles. From Polyurethane Bushings to Performance Calibrations and Adjustable Camshaft Gears to Weather Stripping all these vendors are crucial to keeping our vehicles running strong and on the road. Regarding TU’s product line, we want the community to know that we do the best we can with what we have and have never stopped looking for ways to do it better.

From a financial perspective TU’s business model goes against every rule in the book. Looking back it’s frightening to count the number of personal and business risks we have taken in the “hope” that a product would be viable for this community. The driving force behind those gambles defies all logic and lies soundly on our overwhelming passion for these cars. Fortunately for us there have never been any significant set backs so we get to continue doing what we love so much.

As Turbos Unleashed approaches it’s 20th Anniversary we wanted to create a Rewards Program for customers that have consistently supported us through the years. The TU Frequent Buyers Club (FBC) enables us to give back to our community with Exclusive Discounts. FBC Members are also eligible for Promotions which may include Free Services, Free Shipping, Free Samples plus early access to limited sale products including introductory offers. The FBC is in it’s early stages now, but, feedback has been very positive so far. Details are located in the attachment.

To kick off the FBC program we will be offering exclusive discounts on some of our most popular items. We are working on adding a separate category for FBC deals to our website in the near future. If you have general questions regarding the FBC Rewards Program please post in this thread. If you have a question regarding your individual account just send us a private message. See below for FBC and Cyber Monday Deals:

TU Cast Iron Hybrid Header- Designed for Hybrid TurboCharger Upgrades, this Step Design Cast Iron header is built to outflow them all with 484 Lbs. Per Minute

Regular price $500.
    Cyber Monday- $450.
    FBC Members Only- $400.
    http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/cast...der-p-318.html

TU Chrysler Style .63 A/R Turbine Housings- Stages 1, 2 and 3. Free 38mm Stainless Steel Wastegate Puck Upgrade

Regular Price $250
    Cyber Monday Price- $200.
    FBC Members Only- $165.
    http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/chry...ngs-p-487.html

TC Maserati 16-Valve Upper Radiator Hose- Reinforced Silicone, rugged durability, long life, smaller profile to clear A/C Compressor

Regular Price $100
    Cyber Monday Price- $75.
    FBC Members Only- FREE Second Hose!!!

http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/mase...ose-p-463.html

Dodge Caliber SRT-4 Billett Connecting Rods- Set of 4 Billet 4340 Steel H Beam connecting rods. K1 Part # DH5618AEGB4-A

Regular Price $395.
    Cyber Monday Price- $295.
    FBC Members Only- $250.
    http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/dodg...ods-p-453.html

NOTE: Sales are up on our site and can be ordered right now. All FBC Member items one (1) per customer only.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THROUGH THE YEARS!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE TURBOS UNLEASHED TEAM!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coated Hybrid Header.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	56909   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TURBINE HOUSINGS CROPPED.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	56906   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TC2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	56907   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1 Caliber SRT-4 H-Beam Rods REDO.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	415.0 KB 
ID:	56908  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Chris W; 11-28-2015 at 08:14 PM.
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Re: TU Cyber Monday Sale and Frequent Buyers Club Rewards Program Announcement!!!

Thanks Chris and everyone at TU. And congrats on the 20th Anniversay of being a vendor for our enthusiasts. Here's to at least another 20!
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Re: TU Cyber Monday Sale and Frequent Buyers Club Rewards Program Announcement!!!

Gosh there were people asking RealTune on the Caliber forum for a BF special on their rods and it was like no way. If only they had any idea..

How can I become part of the FBC? I certainly buy from you guys enough, although I haven't too much recently as I've been recovering from debt thanks to my TIII sickness.

I'm really interested in the Masi upper radiator hoses and Caliber rods at the FBC price. Of course, I can see myself needing more clutches and other items in the future. I've already taken advantage of the header and turbine housing deals (past Group Buy) and these prices are great!

Quote Originally Posted by iTurbo View Post
    Gosh there were people asking RealTune on the Caliber forum for a BF special on their rods and it was like no way. If only they had any idea..

How can I become part of the FBC? I certainly buy from you guys enough, although I haven't too much recently as I've been recovering from debt thanks to my TIII sickness.
    They probably don't have the BCs in stock anyway. It appears that they enjoy copying product photos off other company's websites so customers will actually believe they have product in stock. This look familiar?

http://www.shoprealtuned.com/product_p/k1-csrt4.htm

We have fallen victim to this many times already. MIC Turbo can't seem to make their Caliber SRT-4 Turbo rebuilds look as good as ours so they stole that from our website too.

See attached Word file in post#1 for FBC info. Call us and I am sure we can work something out.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Jeez. I'm tempted to buy a bunch of these. And sell them all stealth like...

I'm trying like hell to get in on their BF sale on their MS1K tune and some Aeroforce scan gauges, but so far I'm getting ignored. Just like last year.

Quote Originally Posted by wheming View Post
    Thanks Chris and everyone at TU. And congrats on the 20th Anniversay of being a vendor for our enthusiasts. Here's to at least another 20!
    Thank You for your business Wayne! We really enjoyed helping you with Mean Mini. Looking forward to your next project.

Our site is paid up until 2021 so we are at least good until then.

Chris-TU

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iTurbo View Post
    Jeez. I'm tempted to buy a bunch of these. And sell them all stealth like...

I'm trying like hell to get in on their BF sale on their MS1K tune and some Aeroforce scan gauges, but so far I'm getting ignored. Just like last year.
    PM'd you...

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Thank You for your business Wayne! We really enjoyed helping you with Mean Mini. Looking forward to your next project.

Our site is paid up until 2021 so we are at least good until then.

Chris-TU
    Next project will be taking Slug all back apart and seeing what the undiagnosed noise is (which is probably flex plate, hopefully!). And to do partly like Mini's build.
    Not sure which parts will go back, and what might be upgraded.

I'm sure I'll need a few things!

I think i still have your number...
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Garrett booster

Congratulations on the 20th anniversary of TU. time goes by real quickly doesn't it all i'm asking is that u have me down as a member of this exclusive club as soon as I get my car running, that cam looks good. Congratulations again. Regards. Errol.