Thread: Wtb Glht

Wtb Glht

Still looking for a running or non running GLHT. I had one guy offer to sell me one that is sitting in his dads barn that just needed a turbo then i never heard back from him. Guess he changed his mind. I'm about to give up looking for one and move on. There has got to be one out there somewhere...maybe even my old GLHT that i had to get rid of not by choice. So let me know guys...keep a sharp eye out. thanks.

kevin

turbo addict

Re: Wtb Glht

Would you be interested in a GLH Clone? It's an '89 so it's fuel injected, but not turbo. I just repainted it "radiant silver", put all new front brakes on, and am just finishing putting it together. This car is 100% rust free and is very solid. Now radiant silver with red interior, 2.2TBI/automatic. Has all the GLH ground effects and headlight bezels/grille waiting to be put back on. I'd consider selling it if you're interested.

What are you looking to get for it...if it's a deal i might consider going the distance for it. Thanks. also any pics?

Garrett booster

I still have a red 86 GLHT here in N.E. maryland. It was our 2005 grassroots challange car. needs a motor, nice rust free body. No pictures unless you look in some of last years GR mag's. Make offer I need the parking spot for GLHS 481
    Cliff Sebring

pm sent

i never got your PM

Garrett booster

Talking Re: Wtb Glht

Quote Originally Posted by pokadot1 View Post
    I still have a red 86 GLHT here in N.E. maryland. It was our 2005 grassroots challange car. needs a motor, nice rust free body. No pictures unless you look in some of last years GR mag's. Make offer I need the parking spot for GLHS 481
    Cliff Sebring
    Is car still avail, bruce