Thread: Now selling Aurora spark plug wires.

Threaded View

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Talking Now added-TIII with a distributor.

I decided to start selling these as I feel these are the best wires on the market today. I have been using these wires on my customer vehicles for 6 years and of course, my own cars and trucks. There a true 8.5mm spiro core, will not cause radio or computer interference, have enough resistance to let all the energy thru but also to let the coil do its job. The ends are air crimped and come with a lifetime warranty excluding abuse, fire etc.

Here are some links-good read on the benefits and construction of the wires.

http://www.auroraelectronics.com/Und...ug%20Wires.pdf

http://www.auroraelectronics.com/Spa...nstruction.pdf

The manufacterer is 30 mins from me so I can get them fairly fast. They can be custom made so longer, shorter, different ends, Hybrid wires etc, you get the idea. Choices are red and for $5 more, black.

Prices are $55 for 8V and TIII-You can have TIII's with straight or 45 deg plug boots-if you run the valley cover, run the 45 deg boots, 3.0L's are $65. If you need any other model, PM me for prices. Shipping extra.

OK, 2.0L and 2.4L wires now available. Prices are $80 for the set and let me know what length plug boots and what coil wire angles you want-straight or 90 deg.

I can do custom sets for SRT 4's, $80

Hybrid sets, $80 for red, $85 for black. PM with length and ends needed.

I can als supply TIII with a distributor wires. I came up with my own lengths but if you want something different, let me know. Its a regular wire with a 90 deg boot at the dist end and a 45 deg or straight boot at the plug. Engine not included, lol! Price is $60.

Last edited by turbovanmanČ; 09-28-2012 at 12:22 PM.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info