Thread: 92 iroc daytona TurboI automatic in florida

Garrett booster

92 iroc daytona TurboI automatic in florida

92 iroc daytona turboI automatic. bone stock. everything works. a/c power windows + locks. overhead console with thermostat. the only problems it has is the headliner is falling down in a couple spots and the odometer stopped.

its got all new tune up parts, brakes, all mopar parts. new falken tires. the car runs and drives great. its probably the cleanest td i've ever owned .

the paint is great. its got a couple dings and some chips but no dents. the paint on the spoiler and rear bumper is faded.

the door windows and rear quarter glass are tinted pretty dark. it can be removed. the rear window is not tinted.

its got a pioneer double din cd player in it. its got kenwood and rockford fosgate speakers in it.

i drive it 60 miles a day. but im getting bored of having an automatic. im looking for a 5 speed car with ac thats not destroyed. something presentable.

if you want to buy it im asking 3000.00

i wont budge much, and if i do its for cash.

its a little dirty in the pics. i havent cleaned it in a couple weeks. the car is located in northern florida.

supposedly im the second owner of this car. it was traded at a dodge dealer. i bought it from the wholesaler that bought it from them. if anyone wants to carfax it id be curious to see if thats true.the vin# is = 1B3XW74JXNN160813

Hybrid booster

Re: 92 iroc daytona TurboI automatic in florida

Sent you a pm. Thanks