Thread: need engine harness

Hybrid booster

Question need engine harness

i have a 1993 dodge shadow es with the v6 in it right know .i also have a 2.2 liter turbo out of a 86 daytona z.what want to do is put the 2.2 in the car .i have every thing mechanical that i need to put it in ,i just need the hole engine harness all the way to the bulk head under the dash .i know its a long shot but someone has got to have one or a car that their partin out .or if anyone knows were i could get one please let me know . ill check back to see if any of you replyed or email me scion2005@optonline.com.

thanks spaceman

Re: need engine harness

thats gonna be a pain, the 93 and 86 electronics are quite different. you would be better off with motor from a 89-92 and they would be a lot more similar and easier to splice and make work. if not, there is somebody would can make you a complete harness if you sent him both an 86 and stock 93 one

turbo addict

I have the engine harness for a 88 Shadow ES Turbo if interested.

Y? that is a lot of screwing around for really no gain. it is a lot cheaper and easier just getting the car with the engine you want. if you have engine or transmission problems with the shadow, it's sooooo much easier and cheaper to just replace it with the right part

I agree.. I'd find the harness.. just make sure when you get the harness, you get all the little things they plug into.. I did a similar swap.. a 92 turbo 2.5 into an 87 body... and when we got the first harness, we didn't take any of the other engine bay stuff.. big mistake.

Hybrid booster

Don't know if it will help, but I've got a 93 2.2 N/A shadow out back with a good harness.
    Just an idea...
    Gary

I got 2- 89 turbo lebarons with good harnesses

Hybrid booster

well the shadow the v6 in an it runnig fine ,i did a lot of work to it and its fast and all but i would like to the engine and trans in ,i plan on rebuilding but the harness is the only thing holding me up.it wouldnt be going in the car till the summer but i would like to have all the pieces to the puzzle first.now from you guy expriencewhich would best for the swap ?i see a lot of early 80s model tonas and alot of throttle body injected sundances in the junk yards ,i apprecaite all the advice you guys got =).

Hybrid booster

I have an 89 shadow Es turbo harness and computer available if interested. so all light sockets would remian the same for you..

120$ shipped..uncut

Frank