It's kind of Turbo related although it's a V6 N/A van:

I think I'm going to try and sell my old shed, er... van. 1990 Grand Caravan. Brownish outside, red inside.

3.3 V6 runs EXCELLENT
4-speed auto tranny needs work but driveable

Brand new:
Shocks
Struts
Ball joints
Rear window
Brakes

The bad:

Headliner
Some interior trim missing
Previous owner cut a big hole in the dash pad and had a TV installed. TV is not there anymore and the original piece from the hole is just stuffed in the hole.
Manual windows have issues going up
Third seat missing
Some 1/4 panel rust
front drivers fender has dent

The good:

The new parts listed above
The undercarriage is as solid as I have ever seen.

Because the van is so solid underneath and I have invested in the new suspension parts, I had planned on doing a turbo conversion. I will include an excellent condition SMEC mini wiring harness. Just remove the V6 and tranny, the underhood harness, install this harness with your Turbo motor and A413. I can also include a T2 SMEC from a car. It wont fit perfect as the van SMEC's are a bit different but it would work flawlessly.

I have a set of 5-bolt Pizza's I can throw on the van but the tires are not in good shape.

Van is located in Evansdale, Iowa - just outside of Waterloo.

I can get pics if wanted.

I'd like to get $750 for the whole thing. That would pretty much cover the new parts, harness and SMEC and the van would be free.

I would not be afraid to hop in this van and drive it across the country. I will have to check on the tires if that is the plan.