Thread: Contribute

Contribute

Where the heck is the freakin link or button????????????

Hybrid booster

Re: Contribute

Go into the rules sticky, its at the bottom of the page, took me a couple minutes to find it too.

Quote Originally Posted by altered7151
    Go into the rules sticky, its at the bottom of the page, took me a couple minutes to find it too.

The easy way, since UserCP is missing, is to click on "Private messages" right under your name in the upper left. This will bring you to a new screen. On the bottom left of that screen you will see "Paid Subscriptions". Click that.

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

User control panel is now a selectible item.

Works nicely, thanks Ken

Admin- "Alexandria" Ken... Comes W/4 Car Garage Turbo Mopar Staff GLHSKEN's Avatar

LOL.. actually thank Sean ( I can't believe I just said that) He pointed out the problem with the icons and dropdowns... Hmmm Imagine that.. fixed when pointed out... (couldn't resist)

I'm sure your smug aura will last for weeks ...

Trying to contribute but when I click on the paypal button it brings up the login screen for paypal where I log on but that just brings me to my account page, is there a email address that I can send it to using paypal or is the link not working or is my computer messing it up.

Thanks,

Benji

fkatzenb@usermail.com Tell him to PM me when he sends it and I will manually add him. Sometimes the web browser doesnt pass the information along.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by GLHSKEN
    LOL.. actually thank Sean ( I can't believe I just said that) He pointed out the problem with the icons and dropdowns... Hmmm Imagine that.. fixed when pointed out... (couldn't resist)
    Thats right, bow before me.

Used IE instead of Netscape and it directed me correctly to the paypal page. Thanks for the heads up.

For future reference, be sure to use version 8 of Netscape (or better still, Firefox). There's alot of stuff like that that doesn't work on version 7 and earlier ...

Quote Originally Posted by Holley
    For future reference, be sure to use version 8 of Netscape (or better still, Firefox). There's alot of stuff like that that doesn't work on version 7 and earlier ...

I used Firefox, so its confirmed working.