Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON- G-Body 3" Cat Back Exhaust System Kits

Re: COMING SOON- G-Body 3" Cat Back Exhaust System Kits

Quote Originally Posted by WOP'R View Post
    I have just ordered 2 ! Paypal payment already made !

Will I get reimbursed if the final shipping costs turn out to be less than what I just paid ? Seeing how the shipping costs were based on the larger packages for the L-body exhaust.
    We'll take care of it for you

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

All Gone!

We just sold the remaining $99. kits to Yogurtslinger.

Once we have completed the testing they will be shipped out. We anticipate that will be within 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for everyone's support!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Nice kits... too bad I'm already on my 2nd 3" G-body 3" system and hopefully will not need a 3rd!

FWIW, my first 3" g-body system was almost a direct bolt in on my Shadow

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

I have the first g body 3" cat back exhaust on my car now. Installed it on my car to test it out and it installed fairly easy. It is pretty tight in places, especially over the axle around the rear coil spring but I dont have any vibrations or noises. When you consider how much larger this 3 " pipe is than the original, it is going to be tight in spots.
    I also installed a catco 3 inch catalytic convertor, and magnaflow muffler (3 inch in and out, 6 inch diameter, straight through) . What an upgrade, and something you can certainly feel when driving. That stock exhaust is very limiting to the power potential of these turbo cars.

Tom

Hybrid booster

so have these 3"ers all been made ? if so, whats the final shipping price and are we getting reimbursed due to it being cheaper to ship ?

woot woot

P/G-Body 3" Mandrel Exhaust Kits Shipping This Week!!

We will be emailing UPS Tracking numbers as they are sent out. Shipping refunds will be calculated and distributed at that time.

We appreciate everyone's support!

Chris-TU
    Last edited by Chris W; 12-06-2006 at 10:50 AM.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Too bad I'm all out of G-bodies at the moment.

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

Can't wait to get mine
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

are these avail for regular purchase now?
    what size cat are they made for/what will just fit right in?
    are clamps included? or do they need to be purchased separately?
    95 spirit 3.0/543 15.0@91 N/A, 14.5@96 on a 50 shot RIP 87 shelby Z - project car, maybe I can drive it this year 91 spirit - roll it, chop the top, do some burnouts! RIP

Re: COMING SOON- G/P-Body 3" Cat Back Exhaust System Kits

Quote Originally Posted by mcsvt View Post
    Can't wait to get mine
    It shipped last week. You should have it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    are these avail for regular purchase now?
    what size cat are they made for/what will just fit right in?
    are clamps included? or do they need to be purchased separately?
    These are now in stock and shipping. They require a 3" catalytic convertor which we also carry in stock. Since not everyone requires clamps and to keep the cost of these kits low for everyone we offer clamps separately. We do include mounting hooks pre-welded to all our exhaust systems for factory exhaust hangers.

Chris-TU

are the pieces you sell 'slip fit'? like do they use the lap joint clamps or the butt joint? i am just trying to compile a list of everything I will need to do my exhaust
    95 spirit 3.0/543 15.0@91 N/A, 14.5@96 on a 50 shot RIP 87 shelby Z - project car, maybe I can drive it this year 91 spirit - roll it, chop the top, do some burnouts! RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    are the pieces you sell 'slip fit'? like do they use the lap joint clamps or the butt joint? i am just trying to compile a list of everything I will need to do my exhaust
    Our Catalytic convertors have a larger inlet/outlet so they would be considered slip fit for our downpipe and cat back system pipe. The cat back system comes in three parts and has one slip fit and one butt joint. Our Stainless Steel exhaust clamps will work on either butt or slip joints.

Chris-TU

oh ok, on summit i saw that they had 2 types of clamps so i thought i would have to get some from you and the rest from them. i'll make an order once i have the money!

We just added a photograph of the G/P body kit to our site.

We also added a Combo kit which includes both our 3" mandrel downpipe and cat back exhaust for $240.

Happy Holidays!

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-P Body Exhaust.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	2646   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G-P Ex Combo.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	2647  

Hybrid booster

Picked it up at the post office last week. Looks good. I have all winter to get it on the car. The best thing ... no duty or brokerage fees. Thanks Chris

Mine goes on this weekend finally. Pictures will be provided
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

I appreciate the positive feedback guys!

A customer contacted me this week about the installation procedure. While most of it is self explanatory, it is necessary to remove the support bar in order install the section that goes over the axle. Once installed the pipe should be between the upper spring seat and gas tank as pictured in the previous post of this thread. Don't hesitate to contact us should you require additional assistance.

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

Not to derail the topic, but you should consider offering a system for srt-4's. Current prices are something like $400-600 for stainless systems, the notable exception being the xspower/ssautocrap system selling on ebay ($250+shipping on that). I know that with the number of cheap --- srt owners out there you could have the market cornered with a $250 price tag.

Hybrid booster

mcsvt:

got pics of the install??

No I didn't get the pics, weekend turned out to be all issues. The exhaust is on though I will try to get some this weekend
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast