Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON- G-Body 3" Cat Back Exhaust System Kits

COMING SOON- G-Body 3" Cat Back Exhaust System Kits

We have successfully installed our 3" mandrel bent exhaust kit in a CS Daytona today. We should be ready to release them to the public after a couple weeks of testing. The pipes are aluminized steel. How many of you are still interested in obtaining a kit?

Thanks for everyone's patience,

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS 1.jpg 
Views:	1937 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	2464   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS2.jpg 
Views:	1592 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	2465  
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Invisible Turbo Mopar Contributor mcsvt's Avatar

Re: COMING SOON- G-Body 3" Cat Back Exhaust System Kits

I'd go 3"! Any possiblity of an introductory price for them as well? Because I would put my name on that list with a deposit even.

That may actually be perfect timing. Thanks Chris
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Anonymous_User's Avatar

Yeah, if at the introductory price.....

Are these ready to install with all mouting tabs attached? Do the come with a test pipe or will I need a piece of pipe - er.. cat - to insall? Do they go all the way out the back or do they stop where a muffler would be installed?

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

Introductory price? Ya can't be that cheap can you? (that was a joke)
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

It was offered on the L-body one when it came out, so you know I had to ask
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Hybrid booster

Definately interested. Would need to know how much and how bad for shipping to southern Ontario.

We will be offering the first 10 kits at $99. like we did with the L-Body cat back exhaust kits. After that the cost will be $140. Shipping costs will most likely be less with this kit because it comes in 3 parts instead of two. Oversize box may not be required. We are still working on that part.

Some or all of the mounting tabs will be included. I won't have a final answer on that until we are ready to release. The kit comes with a straight exhaust pipe that extends back from the catalytic convertor. Since catalytic convertors can vary in size you may or may not need to shorten this pipe. A muffler is required for this kit or a straight 3" section can be obtained and installed in it's place. The kit does not include a catalytic convertor or muffler.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Anonymous_User's Avatar

Sign me up for one at the introductory price when available. Do you accept paypal or cc over the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by banger68 View Post
    Definately interested. Would need to know how much and how bad for shipping to southern Ontario.
    To get an approximate cost you can create a mock order using the L-Body exhaust kit. Cost for shipping will appear before you complete the order process. That should give you a rough idea on shipping cost to your part of the world. As mentioned earlier, the G-Body kits will be less expensive since they come in 3 sections.

Chris-TU

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous_User View Post
    Sign me up for one at the introductory price when available. Do you accept paypal or cc over the phone?
    We accept PayPal online only. At this time we do not accept CC over the phone.

Chris-TU

Ok, all good news I say. I will definately take one.

Is it going to come out between 11/16 and 11/28? I will be out of the country with no internet access. Chris PM me or something if so, hopefully we can work something out
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

Quote Originally Posted by mcsvt View Post
    Ok, all good news I say. I will definately take one.

Is it going to come out between 11/16 and 11/28? I will be out of the country with no internet access. Chris PM me or something if so, hopefully we can work something out
    I may just add this to our website in the next couple of days to accept pre-orders at the $99. price.

I'll post on the message boards once they are up.

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

I cannot get a price for USPS, it says that it's getting an error. (UPS rapes us with the brokerage fees) But I'll definately take one if it's in the same price range.

I cannot get a price for USPS, it says that it's getting an error. (UPS rapes us with the brokerage fees) But I'll definately take one if it's in the same price range.
    Shipping larger items through UPS is usually less expensive to Canada. I am still working out the bugs of USPS shipping. Can't say how much more expensive it would be to Canada and if the brokerage fee savings would be offset or not using USPS.

Chris-TU

Just because our site says UPS doesn't mean we won't ship through another company. We will ship through whichever carrier you prefer. Just state in the note section who you would like us to ship through and we will take it from there.

Chris-TU

$99. Now taking Pre-Orders

We are now taking Pre-Orders for the Daytona/Shadow 3" Mandrel Cat Back Exhaust Kits. Introductory offer will end once 10 kits are sold. Kitswill be shipping once testing has been completed in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for everyone's support!

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

I have just ordered 2 ! Paypal payment already made !

Will I get reimbursed if the final shipping costs turn out to be less than what I just paid ? Seeing how the shipping costs were based on the larger packages for the L-body exhaust.

Hybrid booster

Order sent in. Hope we can work this USPS bit out.

Order placed
    -Gary Mazzone-
    1986 GLHS #168

4 Kits left@$99.

Thanks for your orders!

Chris-TU

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast