BRAND NEW Borg/Warner Brute Power clutch kit. Comes with Clutch, pressure plate, clutch alignment tool, and throwout bearing. $140 + shipping

BRAND NEW FWD Performance 3 inch exhaust for Omni. This is the full 3 inch system. Description from FWDP: "JRB style style kit includes quasi downpipe, (no flange, starts about 3" from turbo), and runs all the way to the bumber in three pieces. Includes hangers and clamps." $200 + shipping

BRAND NEW L-body dual gauge pillar pod for an L-body. $25 + shipping

Turbo 2 motor. Bottom end is from an '88 Shelby Z. Could still see the cross-hatching on the cylinder walls. Was supposed to have 75k on it. The head is a 287 bathtub head. Has a T2 one piece intake (still factory crinkle black) and a stock exhaust manifold. Has NEW MOPAR headbolts, and MOPAR Performance head gasket as well as a new intake/exhaust manifold gasket. Asking $450 obo I have a like new T2 turbo that I'll sell for an extra cost to the buyer. Sorry, won't ship this one.

A520 Transmission from '87 Shelby Lancer. Shifted fine when pulled. Asking $100 obo + shipping

GLH Ground effects (front and sides). Good condition. Comes with mounting brackets. Asking $200 + shipping

I've got other stuff too, including Shelby Charger seats and Gray Omni interior parts

All parts are located in Fayette City, PA (30 miles SE of Pittsburgh).