MiniDash is now Beta2 (there may be 10 or more "pre" release releases, before I'm ready to call this 1.0)

The biggest update (drumroll please) - All ECU's are now supported! Stock, custom cals, with or without the serial logger mod, LM, SMEC, SBEC. I currently only have 7 memory maps available, but I'm working on adding more (85 and 86 LM will be next).

I also added hi-res support (still only black and white, though).

MiniDash is basically modelled after a recording tach with the capability to also log speed, MAP, O2, TPS, PW, and knock retard on all 4 cylinders. The recorded data can be transferred to a PC using the supplied conduit (which is automatically installed and registered with HotSync by the installer). It's not bug free, yet, hence the Beta2 designation.

My test platform is a PalmIIIxe (which can be bought on eBay used for ~$15US). I needed to install the Afterburner hack and overclock it to get enough graphics speed (MiniDash is pretty graphics intensive - for a Palm anyway). Some newer Handspring devices are probably fast enough. For reference, my Palm now shows 164% on the Quartus benchmark utility (running at 26mhz). Any Palm with a DragonballEZ processor should be able to go to at least 26, probably 28Mhz safely.

MiniDash requires PalmOS version 3.5 or newer. This is becuase I use transparency in the graphics to gain some speed. Versions prior to 3.5 do not support transparency. Plus, they don't use the DragonballEZ and probably wouldn't be fast enough anyway.

There's a user manual included in the installer that should answer most questions. I think the interface is pretty straight forward, though.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Here's a link to download the installer (you don't have to go to D-Cal to get it anymore).

MiniDash