Hi to everyone, i'm new in this forum and i'm glad of being part of this community, mostly to help me make run again my "partially scrapped" Lebaron/Phantom Coupe. I haved the missfortune that my dog chewed partially all the connectors of the transmission, i unbolted it for a quick wash because of an engine repair and i leaved the harnnes free on the ground without any worries.......until he messed up.

So, when i mounted the engine and transmission again, i tryed to put the pins individually basing myself on a wiring diagram of Ondemand5. The main connector of the solenoid pack is intact, but the input/output speed sensors and the PRND and neutral safety switches where the ones that i put individually. The car started well, but it doesn't accel at max revs so the transmission can't develope all the gears. My guess is that the computer doesn't leave the engine to run properly because a incorrect pin position of one of the sensors/switches, entering in "limp mode". Can someone please send me pictures of the connector's pin positions of your transmission connectors, so i can put them in the correct order? Thanks in advance.