Thread: Consulier at Mecum Kissimmee

Garrett booster

Consulier at Mecum Kissimmee

Wanted to pass this along (from Hagerty) for everyone's info. No expected price is given: https://www.hagerty.com/media/market...on-this-month/.

Mitsu booster

Re: Consulier at Mecum Kissimmee

Looks as it sold for $33K If I had hind sight for that price I would have won with my bid. You may ask why I didn't bid, My reasons are I don't like the pop up sunroof or the quick paint job on the auction car. Also not a fan of all the add on cost with auction vehicles. Someday I hope to own a Consulier. Until then I will keep my basket case GLH-T.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by convx4 View Post
    Looks as it sold for $33K If I had hind sight for that price I would have won with my bid. You may ask why I didn't bid, My reasons are I don't like the pop up sunroof or the quick paint job on the auction car. Also not a fan of all the add on cost with auction vehicles. Someday I hope to own a Consulier. Until then I will keep my basket case GLH-T.
    I understand they are very hot cars for the occupants. The sunroof might help with that?? Good luck with finding a Consulier!

Mitsu booster

I can't believe I missed that. I 100% would have bought a decent bit above that price :/

Anyone that's reading and wants to sell theirs, reach out