Rich Bryant sir i have a request, please consider this diligently, i'm wondering if you'll build me a wiring harness for my dodge Omni, i have a 89 Daytona computer with a 14 pin and a sixty pin, i'm asking because power module went down for whatever reason, i called Cindy for one roughly three weeks ago and i still have not receive it i called her and she said she would look into the matter but she never called back, i saw someone selling one on facebook which he said he purchased from you, so i.'m wondering if you still have one lying around or if you would be so kind as to build me one. I'll give you a deposit, whatever you want, and make the final payment when you are finished. i've bought things from you before. but this is a special request. The car has map sensor under the hood, has four wire sensors on the throttle body, it has all the upgrades, the car can get, the power module just copped out on me!Thanks very much my friend, i await your response! Oh my name is Errol Golding!