Hey everyone, I know I haven't been around here much again as life has been a whirlwind - and still is - but I wanted to tell you about my 13 year old and his new to him 1988 Daytona C/S project. He's always loved my LeBaron and was sure it was going to be his first car. After explaining to him why he shouldn't have a convertible as a new driver, and as his only car in Canada, he let me know that he would still like an 80s car. I took him to a local cars and coffee night - also my first time - and we attracted a lot of attention as there was nothing else like my LeBaron there. One of the guys came over and told us all about his Daytona he used to have, and later my boy asked me what a Daytona looked like - as soon as he saw that first picture I showed him he knew that was the car for him. We found this one for the perfect price and while it's sat for at least a decade - and doesn't appear to have been registered for some time before that - overall the body is in very good condition for a Canadian car. This kid is over the moon right now!