<strong>Date:</strong> 05th March 2022<br>
<strong>Username:</strong> trini001<br>
<strong>Full Name: Andre</strong><br>
<strong>City, State, Zip: Miami Fl 33179</strong><br>
<strong>Description:</strong>&nbsp;Car is mechanically sound runs pulls hard. AC needs to be purged and charged.&nbsp;<br>interior is about an 7.5/10 seats need to be steamed cleaned.<br>all the Shelby&nbsp;items in place except the trunk badge which is in the center console.<br>new brakes and tires on gold crabs. new shocks and struts on eibach lowering springs.<br>inner outer tie rod ends, new axels rebuilt Rack.[IMG]desktop[/IMG]<br>new oxygen, oil temp and water temp sensors. <br>+40 injectors. AFPR,<br>new poly bushings all around including &nbsp;sway bar. ( car handles like a go cart) a fast go cart.<br>running a Canadian computer at this time.(also have the factory computer)<br>new window scrapers not installed.<br>Now the not so good the usual paint and clear coat issues seen on a 30yr car. rear bumper edge chewed by my puppy,<br>I'm&nbsp;sure i have forgotten things.<br><br>
<br>
<font color="red"><em>The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.</em></font><em><br>
</em>
CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICS PLEASE CONTACT FOR PICS OR HELP ME POST