Hello everyone and hope all are well. I have not posted much on here and plan to change that this year. While not posting, we have been working behind the scenes as time allows and wanted to give everyone a much needed update!

Over the past ~2+ years, Frank has handed off TM to SDAC to continue forward with the same goal of having the best community backed, non-corporate, ad-free forum for those who love Turbo Mopars! SDAC's mantra of "have fun and break even" applies here and we just need to make sure the cost associated with the forum are manageable. Thank you for your patience with this migration. Here are a couple update topics to get us started:

Member support - First and foremost, THANK YOU! to all who have continued to subscribe to TM! As of a few months ago, the fees that subscribed members contribute started going to SDAC and are helping to offset the forum operating costs, which in parallel have also been charged to SDAC.

SDAC and TM - With SDAC managing TM and overlapping communities, we will work to promote complimentary synergies between the two.

TM Forum Update - Looking to update to a newer version of VB - TBD timing as there are other things that need to precede this.

Knowledge center - I will start a new thread to get member input on this topic, it is a predecessor to the forum update

TM Wearables - Appreciate everyone's patience on this topic, Frank sent the remaining TM shirts, decals, etc. to me at the beginning of this process and I haven't even looked at it yet. My first thought is to use the SDAC online store as it is already established, and the funds are currently combined. Either way, subscribed TM members will get first dibs, followed by subscribed SDAC members.

More to come...