Hey everyone. I figured I would start this thread to document work done on GLHS #077. I find it hard to follow and find things with Facebook and I wish the forums were more active so here I am. I am the new owner of the car previously owned by Will M. and Chris L. I added another one to Doug's Home for Wayward Dodge Omni's

I don't have too much info of the history of the car. Will was saying that it had issues in the upper rpm and would not run very well. I just excited to have a Omni with nice paint finally! Here are some pictures!

First test drive I had a pretty substantial fuel leak at the aftermarket fuel rail. The threads on the end look a little rough and the NPT fitting in there was very loose. #1 spark plug wire popped off. I was headed back to the shop after that!

We pulled the fuel rail and decided since the car is new to me that it would be wise to get the injectors cleaned and tested. Here are the results.

Does anyone know who made this fuel rail? I am hoping I can chase the threads and continue the shake down.