Thread: Repost FS: 1989 Chrysler LeBaron GTC Turbo II 5spd Convertible

Threaded View

Mitsu booster

SOLD!!!Repost FS: 1989 Chrysler LeBaron GTC Turbo II 5spd Convertible

Date: 21st September 2021
    Username: BoostCreep70
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip:Homewood, Illinois
    Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)
    Selling or Wanted Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold or those wanted.

For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

Hello all,

So after a rather lengthy process that stretched the span of six weeks, My LeBaron Turbo GTC 5spd Convertible was up for auction on Bring A Trailer (BaT). The auction ended yesterday with a winner and after contacting the winner yesterday and attempting to finalize plans for payment and shipping, the winner of the auction backed out of the deal this morning. That's considered a big No-No on bring a trailer, so I'm letting them take care of that end of the business and in the meantime, I thought I would post the link here on turbo-mopar in the event somebody might be interested inquiring as it is still available now!

Here is the link to the auction and its comments:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...er-le-baron-3/

Todd Nelson was nice enough to repost his original ad with a link to this very auction earlier this week and he is aware of the auction debacle. Certainly disappointing but you have to expect these things do happen occasionally... More disappointing was that the auction was actually very spirited and people are actually very nice throughout the commentary so, in conclusion, I now present to you an opportunity for this very car to be purchased by someone who might really appreciate it here! Just PM me if interested. It's a really nice car and it is very very well sorted. Thank you!

Cheers, BoostCreep70
    Last edited by BoostCreep70; 09-26-2021 at 08:14 AM.