Hi All - I have a 1985 GLH Turbo that I recently converted to a GLHS T2 setup. I wanted to give MPSCAN a whirl so I bought a SCI cable from Meyer Tuned, installed MPSCAN on my Win10 laptop, installed all the necessary software and drivers. Ran the FT Prog program and made sure all the settings were correct with the cable per the outlined instructions on this forum.

All of the drivers load properly (USB Bus controller, COM port, VCP loaded, etc) and when I launch MPSCAN I can see in the bottom left side of the screen the correct COM port listed (FTDI USB Port Settings:COM10:976/7812). Under COM settings, I have the LM protocol selected and COM10 selected. To test my connection to the ECU, I clicked on Sensor Diagnostics, Connect to ECU, and with the key in the on position, I select "Battery Volts" and Start Test. I get nothing back. With the car running I get the same behavior. Once you click Start Test, is tries for about 1 sec, the test stops, and the sensor value is blank.

What other tests should I run troubleshoot this? I am running MPSCAN version 2.0.5.2.

Appreciate the help

Mike