Thread: FS: 4 Spoke BLACK PerforatedLeatherWrappedAirbagStyleSteeringWheel for '91 & up G Bod

Mitsu booster

FS: 4 Spoke BLACK PerforatedLeatherWrappedAirbagStyleSteeringWheel for '91 & up G Bod

Date: 02nd August 2021
    Username: BoostCreep70
    Full Name:Todd S.
    City, State, Zip:Homewood, IL.
    Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)(203)-231-6637
    Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)$120 + shipping costs

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold.
    Hello Everybody!

My intention was to use this steering on my 1989 LeBaron GTC convertible... However '91 and up steering wheels do not work on an '89 Airbag setup. The shape of the original airbag did not match the shape of the airbags that came in the '91 and up G-Body cars, so I'm hoping somebody here can use this wheel... It is in MINT condition! OEM part number is: WM17JXX (Black, '91 and up G Body). I'm going to assume that this would apply to a 91 and up J body ( LeBaron) as well but I cannot confirm that. It definitely applies to the cars with the updated dashboard.

It appears I am either totally computer illiterate or I am unable to post pictures on here directly from my gallery on my phone, so if you're interested in seeing the item I'll be happy to send it to you just or send me a private message with an email address and I can get it to you! If there's someone out there that knows how to attach photos directly from the gallery on my phone please by all means tell me where the it is on these icons when you're writing this ad, but maybe I'm just I'm too new here and I don't have the access yet?😏- Thanks, -BoostCreep70
    Please message me here if you're interested. Thank you!
    A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo. the pictures that I do have have my handle on there and a today's date! Fyi...

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.
    Black

Mitsu booster

Re: FS: 4 Spoke BLACK PerforatedLeatherWrappedAirbagStyleSteeringWheel for '91 & up G

Any chance anybody could host my pictures and post them for me I'd like to put them up so you guys can all see what I have for sale... PM me if you can do that with an email address thank you! 🙂

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: FS: 4 Spoke BLACK PerforatedLeatherWrappedAirbagStyleSteeringWheel for '91 & up G

Here are the pics he sent me to post.

Mitsu booster

$100 + shipping....on ebay now!

Do you have a link to the auction?

Mitsu booster

Will send it for posting...appreciate the assists! Now @ $90 + shipping.

Here is the link for everyone.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334107350738

Mitsu booster

Thanks!😎

Mitsu booster

Due to silly non common sensical people making ridiculous unreasonable and quite frankly reaching new lows in society types of offers, the price went back up to $100 even. My current eBay ad reflects this change.

In all seriousness, I would greatly appreciate if somebody would find a good home for this steering wheel and be willing to pay a fair price for it. All I'm asking for is a fair price for a very nice condition item in return. Kindly consider this and most importantly Thank You.