Looks like I'm getting closer in my quest to being able to provide these.
Been working with a local engineer to help design an adapter to mount a 36-1 wheel to the crank pulley for aftermarket ECU conversions.
The adapter will have bolt patterns for the DIYAutotune 36-1 wheels (both the ~6" and ~8"), as well as the Ford pattern 36-1 wheels (the black one in the photos).
The adapter will fit both the FM style underdrive pulley and the factory pulley. Fits with A/C.
Should work with non-A/C pulley, but will be further out from the edge of the pulley, but that would give you clearance to use the smaller trigger wheel even with the factory diameter pulley.

Pictured is the printed prototype. Going to order a working machined prototype soon, to test. I will be test fitting the printed one to the car to check, but we have a couple adjustments already made for the machined prototype.
Going to try to target about $120 with anodizing and new crank pulley bolts.
Depending on numbers, we might be able to get it done a bit cheaper.

Anyone interested in being part of a group buy, please reply here if you want in. Feel free to share. Also if you prefer anodized Black or Clear.
(Majority will win here.)
We are still several weeks out from making an order, but trying to get an idea of interest to better firm up pricing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk