GLHS LM would be nice,

or mopar perf for GLHS would be nicer

I'd rather not have to mess with the map sensor relocation .. but willing to consider having to depending what's available

really would prefer a 7200 rpm ignition cut though .. got kinda used to it with my previous L body years ago so less would be like running with my shoes tied together ...

just need it for getting a conversion running and maybe drive able .. so I don't need anything more than the MP LM would offer

I snapped off a t-stat housing bolt the other day ..and I was already thinking I don't trust the old head gasket and wanted to change it anyways... have another head for re and re before I tear my motor apart.. simple day job to swap out the log intake and swap in the TII .. with the head gasket and a fresh cylinder head

- if I don't break anymore bolts ...

I looked at the FWD Performance LM listings .. but for the simple sake of getting something running I'd like to go with a factory mopar piece - not to knock 'em but if I have issues I don't want mental ???'s and doubts

a MP LM and my 314 cam sound about right ... always did

and, I'm not sure about the length needed for the one piece intake to cylinder head , bolts - if they are the same as the log motor intake's .. then not an issue
if different .. I need a set