Thanks to Jim (dodgeman87) I brought home the Red Falcon in the wee hours of yesterday. The car had a bit of a fire, but Jim did a great job getting it mostly back together and looking great for what happened to it. Fortunately, the car has been well loved by SDAC members, going back to the early days. I sincerely hope I can exorcise whatever demons may be left after the fire and that my wife can have a nice year round daily driver.

I have already assessed a few things and reset the timing as it was off by a couple teeth from what I could determine today. The fuel pump sounds a bit weak, but it runs when hooking up a jumper wire from the bat+ terminal to the + side of the coil. That's a great sign. Next will be to test the PM and LM by checking for fuel pump prime with the ignition flipped to the on position. I have a lot of parts on their way and I hope with the unseasonably warm weather, they'll find their way on the car much sooner than later.

Now for a couple pics as I received the car. More to come when I have some more time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4033-2.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	65385Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4035-2.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	65386Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4031-2.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	65384Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4030-2.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	65383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4029-2.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	65382