We have full instrumentation. Turned out to be a blown fuse even though my crappy meter said the fuse was Good yesterday. either way, it was an easy fix and allowed for some detailing in the car. I got her all cleaned out and all of the parts which still need to be installed are in the garage now.

I adjusted the base idle as it wanted to constantly stall, and that smoothed things out nicely. My old actron meter came out to give a more exact number. Unfortunately, the stalling problem wasn't just a stalling problem. The car is cutting out and wanting to die some of the time. I'm strongly suspecting the hep cutting out right now, but we will see when I throw a spare in it after the car cools off a little.

In the mean time, here are a couple of pics of how the car looks now. It has come a long way since I first bought it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220808_175440.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	994.6 KB 
ID:	66035

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220808_175502.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	2.00 MB 
ID:	66036

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220808_175514.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	2.00 MB 
ID:	66037