Date: 19th February 2021
Username: Digital-1010
Full Name: Greg Goudie
City, State, Zip: Pleasant Lake (Jackson), MI 49272
Price:$600 local pickup preferred. May consider shipment if you have way but I have to believe it's expensive but I'm happy to discuss it.

Description: Just finished rebuilding (3)1989 A555, transmissions. This is the #2 trans. The intermediate shaft had some galling on the bearing end. I had the shafts (all 3 trans had the same issue) ground down and the appropriate KOYO bearing races pressed on and re-ground. All gears were broken down and inspected. This is what was replaced, new Mopar intermediate bearing, all seals and 1 KOYO SET11 output axle bearing was replaced. The gray 1-2 and black 3-4 shift pads were in great shape. 5th pads had some wear and were replaced with newly machined Delrin replacements. I have a lot of pictures of the internals, gear stacks and the build. This is a nice trans with super clean gears and syncros. Includes the speed sensor that came with it. Does not include a throw-out bearing. Can't seem to post any pictures here so a link to the main pic with my ID. Contact via PM if you are truly interested and if you want, I will get you access to the rest of the pictures and or a phone number if you have other questions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/118N...ew?usp=sharing