Thread: Selling all cars and motorcycles because of health

Threaded View

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Selling all cars and motorcycles because of health

Selling all cars and motorcycles because of health
    Junk yard is imminent

1986GLHS 1986 Shelby charger 1985 GLHT 1989 spirit RT 1989 16 valve Masi TC and 1983 16 vajve
    Ramerati

my cell phone is being repaired right now so this is the only communication point please post your names and numbers if you are interested I am in Los Angeles California.

I was riding my old Triumph desert sled which was short geared and going slow in the slow lane on the freeway and some idiot came flying through and ran me over

I have been in the hospital since October 15 and I am at sub acute care facility right now after a intubation tube in my throat and comatose Now have stoma and on ventilator

Last edited by johnl; 02-01-2021 at 02:12 AM.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia