Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling all cars and motorcycles because of health

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Selling all cars and motorcycles because of health

Selling all cars and motorcycles because of health
    Junk yard is imminent

1986GLHS 1986 Shelby charger 1985 GLHT 1989 spirit RT 1989 16 valve Masi TC and 1983 16 vajve
    Ramerati

my cell phone is being repaired right now so this is the only communication point please post your names and numbers if you are interested I am in Los Angeles California.

I was riding my old Triumph desert sled which was short geared and going slow in the slow lane on the freeway and some idiot came flying through and ran me over

I have been in the hospital since October 15 and I am at sub acute care facility right now after a intubation tube in my throat and comatose Now have stoma and on ventilator

Last edited by johnl; 02-01-2021 at 02:12 AM.
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Garrett booster

Re: Selling all cars and motorcycles because of health

Dam John. So sorry to hear this. I’m always worried when I ride my Dual Sport on the highways. Tires and gears limit me to about 70 and it’s scary. Hope you get back on your feet soon 🙏🙏🙏

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Wow John, sorry to hear and glad you're alive after that! I can post this to the SDAC-mail if you would like, just let me know! and stay strong, you'll make it through this!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssPerformance View Post
    Wow John, sorry to hear and glad you're alive after that! I can post this to the SDAC-mail if you would like, just let me know! and stay strong, you'll make it through this!
    yes please do
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."

Mitsu booster

Info on glh and glhs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jon411 View Post
    Info on glh and glhs?

86 S #463. 40000 miles head and engine rebuilt on stand- posi. 3”” exhaust. 85 T. Posi bib turbo 3” exhaust new forged pistons in box. Cracked ring
    see above. My bad
    John Laing

-- Alexis de Tocqueville

--Ayn Rand

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    yes please do
    No problem, done. asked them to come to this thread to contact you.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Garrett booster

John,

I'm sorry about the accident, but glad to hear you're alive. Hope you make a good recovery

-Jared

Hybrid booster

Message me as soon as you’re phone works.

Quote Originally Posted by rosie View Post
    Message me as soon as you’re phone works.

Can’t. Doesn’t work
    gotta be here
    personal message your cell number
    John Laing

-- Alexis de Tocqueville

--Ayn Rand

Hybrid booster

Your inbox is full. Email work? I’ll send now

Madesomeroom. Thanks

no email
    John Laing

-- Alexis de Tocqueville

--Ayn Rand

turbo addict

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you!

I hope you will recover soon!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

John, my apologies for not getting back to you after our texts last month. I did try to text you again but seeing this thread it makes sense why I didn't hear back from you. I'm deeply saddened by your extensive injuries, I just kinda figured being the tough old bird you are you'd be bouncing back in no time. I'd like to come visit with you if that has any benefit to you? You've had my cell for many years so PM'ing you doesn't help you. I'm busy in O.R. today and tomorrow but open after that. How can I help? Can I visit with you? I'll check for PM's here.

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Cool Re: Selling all cars and motorcycles because of health

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    John, my apologies for not getting back to you after our texts last month. I did try to text you again but seeing this thread it makes sense why I didn't hear back from you. I'm deeply saddened by your extensive injuries, I just kinda figured being the tough old bird you are you'd be bouncing back in no time. I'd like to come visit with you if that has any benefit to you? You've had my cell for many years so PM'ing you doesn't help you. I'm busy in O.R. today and tomorrow but open after that. How can I help? Can I visit with you? I'll check for PM's here.
    AJ I have no contacts in phone but my cell 818 309 3052 does receive calls
    Battery dead right now but charging
    One handed so can’t manipulate phone well enough to create new contacts and need glasses to read it
    Please call. Also ask Boyd to call me too
    John Laing

-- Alexis de Tocqueville

--Ayn Rand

turbo addict

John, sorry to hear about what happened to you. Praying for a full recovery for you. The original owner that I bought my CSX-T from got broadsided at 40 MPH on his motorcycle a few years after I bought it from him. He lost a leg, but thankfully survived. It was a long road back for him. His doctors said it was close to a miracle he survived. Keep up the faith and fight the good fight.
    Todd

Thank you Todd. Means a lot booming ftom you
    John Laing

-- Alexis de Tocqueville

--Ayn Rand

AJ can’t PM just post in thread
    John Laing

-- Alexis de Tocqueville

--Ayn Rand

turbo addict

Hi John,
    Hope your having as good a day as you can.
    I was talking to Pat M. and he has been trying unsuccessfully to reach you. Please call him at 6XX-222-9842 if you can. LMK if you can't remember his area code. I tried leaving you a PM but it is full again. For some reason, Pat can't post at all on TM, but he can browse through it.
    Hang in there John!
    Regards,
    Todd

PM is ok. Jon Trotter got through
    John Laing

-- Alexis de Tocqueville

--Ayn Rand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast