I've posted more issues on this car than any other car I've worked on. For this week's post, I have no lights in the instrument cluster or for the boost gauge. The red indicators for the doors/hatch open DO work, but I don't think that's related.

Removing the instrument cluster and applying 12v to the pins confirms that the lights themselves do work.

Fuse is good, have not confirmed power present at the fuse. I did find a thread where the issue was a loose wire at the back of the fuse box, that will be my next check. The fuse box mount is broken and the box was just dangling, which seems pretty common for these.

Power is NOT present at the pins in the red dial socket which should supply power to the lights, regardless of headlamp switch position.

Aftermarket stereo wiring is a clean professional job, which was a nice surprise.

Headlamp switch and associated wiring are incredibly clean with none of the usual scorching, however nothing has been tested yet. I need to find the wiring diagram to determine which wire(s) need to be checked. Headlamp module also looks brand new for that matter, and all other lights throughout the car work as they should, including door jamb switches, turn signal indicators, parking brake indicator, check engine light, etc.

Not really sure what other info would be useful, but I'm open to any suggestions.