Hello everyone!

So I am the proud new owner of a 1989 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L Turbo! Many of my car friends don't understand, but I've wanted an FWD turbo Mopar every since high-school (I'm 32 now). Several weird cars later, I finally found myself a Spirit nearby. It hadn't ran in 5 years, and the PO could never get it to run right with the upgraded computer from fwdperformance (again 5 years ago) and a new long-block installed. But after reverting some modifications to stock and installing an OEM SRT4 intercooler, she runs great!!!

Here is what she has:
- Stock Mitsu turbo
- SRT4 intercooler
- Amazon bov
- 2.5in exhaust (PO)
- fwdperformance ecu stage 2? (PO)

Back in high-school, I read through thedodgegarage.com at least 20 times lol, and I've since red through it 5 times as a refresher. I guess my question would be this: has anything changed? Are there easier upgrades available now compared to back in the 90s? Are their newer turbos on Ebay that would be easy to use on this 2.5l? I'm just trying to make this a fast daily without breaking the bank.

Also, are their any easy suspension upgrades for this platform? She needs all new struts and bushing, but I wanted to ask or guidance before I purchase anything.

Thanks so much for your time. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and contributing to this site.
- Chris

PS: She is an automatic, but I will be performing the modifications as per the "Knowledge Center" I found on this site :-)