Quote Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Nice work! I had to read back to make sure you had an intercooler.

So you're using the computer controlled boost and you are pretty sure it has FWD Performance computer? It can make sense that you're seeing different numbers because the two different turbos/wastegates would ideally use different Wastegate Duty Cycle values. There are WG adaptives that would try to get the boost in line with whatever the programmed goal is, but they can only do so much.

How much do you want to run? Remember, you can always put a full signal to your WG actuator to get minimum boost while you try to sort things out. Then a quick manual boost controller in that line to start raising your boost.

Suggestions if you really want to use computer controlled boost- if FWD-P computer you could contact Cindy for Cal options, seek out any other provider of calibrations, or start working on tuning it yourself. Seems that most don't want the "hassle" of working with the computer controlled boost, but it does work well when it is set up.
I gotcha that makes sense! I'll have to reach out to Cindy then.

Ideally the car would stay between 20# and 25# (which it's basically doing now) From my understanding, 25# would be the limit on 93, correct?

I also wonder if the computer is causing other issues...right now she seems to "run out of breathe" at 3700rpm while still being at 20# of boost and 11.5 air/fuel. I figured it was because I was still running the stock airbox. But could the computer we pulling timing or something weird because it wasn't calibrated for the Garrett II?

PS: The Turbo-Dodge lingo is still a little new for me lol. What do you mean when you say, "put a full signal of your Wastegate"? Do you just mean unplug the vacuum?