Hi Guys! I have gotten back to my '85 Dodge 600 ragtop project after it's sat in the garage for about ten years (consider it suspended animation or something). I'm currently cleaning up the engine compartment and have the radiator out as I scored a T2 unit with an intercooler a while back. I also took a lot of the parts off the sides off the inner fender wells so I can clean and paint.

I pulled the A/C hoses, dryer and expansion valve as the Freon had leaked anyway. I'd like to replace some of the the A/C parts. The dryer and expansion valve are available, as is the discharge hose assembly (Rock Auto has it in both UAC and Four Seasons). What is no longer available is the suction line (The fat one attached to the expansion valve, Mopar 3848943).

I saw that the suction line is still available for '86-'89 cars. It looks like basically the same thing but with some different bends. Does anyone know if it can work on a '85?

Also, any opinions of UAC vs. Four Seasons? The Four Seasons version says it uses barrier hoses but is more expensive. The UAC hose says 'high quality' hoses. I'm not sure what kind of refrigerant will go back in at this point but I'm leaning toward ZeroR. Thoughts?