What are people using for front brake hoses for the big brake conversion?

I'm working on an '89 ES with the smaller 4-wheel disc package. I've converted everything to the larger 11" package off a '91 GTC (same as Shelby Daytona)- hubs, spindles, cast control arms, MC, everything. My (latest) issue is the front brake hoses. The hoses for a '91 car, at the end that connects to the hard line at the body, are keyed opposite of the '89. I can't just switch them around because then the strut bracket will not line up with the ears on the strut (believe me I tried).

However, if I try to use the '89-'90 front hoses everything fits to the car, but the banjo block that goes to the caliper is wrong. It will only fit to the caliper if I orient the hose rearward, which puts the hose against the strut and the CV boot. From the factory, on both cars, the hose should route upwards from the caliper.

Here's what I know-

The bracket that holds the hose to the hard line on the frame rails are different between the two cars are quite different. They're welded to the '89, but bolted onto the '91. However as stated above, they are keyed oppositely so the hoses will not swap left to right.

The '91 hoses have a large bracket to hold the hose to the strut with an extra leg to hold the ABS wires. This what actually prevents simply swapping the hoses left to right. The '89-'90 hoses do not have this extra leg on the bracket.

The banjo blocks for the caliper end of the hoses are different sizes, and the '89 blocks do not correctly fit the '91 calipers. I have a '91 Shelby in the driveway for comparison.

So, are custom hoses the only option?