Car is a 1987 GLHS with a MP Stage 2 computer, +20 injectors, big intercooler, walbro 190 pump, 15psi.
I'm getting 53psi at idle and what happens is the car gets around 10psi boost and starts bucking and breaking up, boost only goes to 12psi because of the bucking and fuel pressure is reading about 73psi when this happens. Does this seem to be too high?

Could this possibly be a failing Hall effect pickup? When cruising at a steady rpm it almost feels like the car is having an electrical issue like it's briefly cutting out for 1/10th of a second. I've checked and regapped the plugs they are champion RNY9C and look good. I've swapped ignition coils with no difference, new TPS also. The distributer cap/wires/rotor all look good and are Mopar brand with under 2,500 miles on them. I can't seem to figure this out. No codes stored in the computer either. Last year I had power module issues, found another power module which worked fine and then this began happening not too long after that.

edit: I've also checked the timing repeatedly, everything lines up perfectly and ignition timing is 12 degrees with the CTS unplugged