Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: '84 MP Logic Module, '88 T1 SMEC, '89 T2 Wiring Harnesses, and bins full.

Garrett booster

'84 MP Logic Module, '88 T1 SMEC, '89 T2 Wiring Harnesses, and bins full. Updated 04-

Date: 26th April 2020
    Username: DartGTS340
    Full Name: Mark Robirds
    City, State, Zip: Florence, Montana

A few days ago I drug home from storage some bins and boxes of mostly g-body stuff that I'm getting rid of. Still more to get. I need to store one of my boats where this was. As I can I'm going through it and sorting it out and trying to group. Yesterday I made some progress.
    All prices are plus shipping unless otherwise noted. US shipping only. Sorry our govs are idiots, and I'm not playing the customs game.
    I'm pricing some items. Others in the pics, inquire, and I'll let you know. Some will disappear as I decide to throw away.
    I will update as I get more out and sorted.

here's an initial pic of some of what I'm dealing with.

'84 MP Logic Module $200 shipped.

Stock '84 LM's One MT, and one AT. $25 each. '84 PM $20.

'88T1 SMEC ***SOLD***

T2 wiring harnesses, bumper to bumper, from an '89 Daytona Shelby. Radio wires have cuts, otherwise nice. $200

While parting out a T-Top car, someone on the boards had me gut the complete window mechanisms out and then they never returned for the purchase. Will probably end up in the scrap heap. $20 for my time extracting and boxing up plus shipping you can have them.

Various interior parts(dark grey) and handle assemblies. Matched pair of silver grey door handles.

Various engine compartment plastics. Battery trays, T1 hoses/ducts, and an 89 cruise control.

This batch I know are all '84. There's a couple of the cable driven speed sensors. Door handles have the lighted key surrounds. Brake fluid level sensors.

Various dash bezels. One has the cubby instead of an opening for a navigator. One center section bezel has the opening for the fog light /rear amp switch. The black dash(faded to a super dark grey) looks good but has two broken tabs. The grey one has all tabs but a couple broken speaker grill slats. I have two other grey ones I need to fetch.

Rear G-body hatch seal in real decent shape, ***SOLD*** . Dome light lens, no cracks/breaks, ***SOLD***
    Digital dashes have problems. I know early one has issues with VFD segments. I grabbed it just for the odometer chip. The late style units have one dead and the other lights up initially. pay shipping and they're yours for free to work on. I've made one from two before.
    Two first gen cable operated mirrors, and two electric.

First gen g-body hood vent with drip tray. I have two. $25 each.

T2 bushed connecting rods. Two bushing have been removed. ***SOLD***

Nice g-body shifter boot ***SOLD***. Chronometer with new tact switches and lights, $20. Good working power seat motor assembly, good $10. Stock boost gauges $5.
    H-body navigator, all working buttons ***SOLD***. ***15 LB. BOOST GAUGE SOLD***

License plate mount. '89 Daytona Shelby $15

Still usable T-Top bags and hold down straps. One cracked area at fold and a couple snags. Getting dry but could be conditioned to soften ***SOLD***

G-body sunroof bag and hold down straps. Will include mounting points. Excellent condition, no rips, very supple, $35.

I of course have the normal assortment of valve covers. 2 are 1 piece gasket, but the blue one has a custom fitting mod on it. The orange one(3 pc.) I had set up with a big AN fitting in the front with a braided hose going to another on the oil pan. An equalization tube.
    Standard 1 pc. $15 $10 for the rest.
    Orange T2 intake assembly $40. ***SALE PENDING*** T1 one piece intake assembly $30. ***SALE PENDING***

'88 T1 Mitsu Turbo. Excellent condition. The owner of the LeBaron I took this from had just paid for a new head and turbo and then the trans went out just a few hundred miles later. This has zero shaft play in either direction. Because it's an '88 it has a 2-1/4" SV. 2-1/2's are easy to come by. $75

A never ran 2" swing valve for a Garret. I installed a 2-1/2" before it was installed. $10

A/C controls ***SOLD***

8 bolt flywheels $15

Intermediate shafts. All pre-'88. $35 ea.

'84 Daytona tail lights. Top pair(nice) $20. Bottom single Free.

I'm going to have to do some digging because I'm confused as to why I have a single 5 bolt here.

I've got a slew of inserts that went unclaimed by people who had me make them. Others had imperfections I wouldn't send for the paid price.
    Oddly enough I had some people with numbered cars commission some and they never came back.
    They've been sitting around here for some time collecting dust. I'll price them on an individual basis depending on condition.

I wasn't expecting the onrush of new requests for inserts. I'm going to clear some stuff out of the way so I can gain access to my CNC, change it's coolant out and try to get to some requests over the next week. They will be at $32 shipped for one(model specific standard designs). Each additional beyond one are $25 each. Added number designations are +$5 Plain shift pattern only $27 shipped, each additional $20.
    Last edited by DartGTS340; 05-05-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor GLHS60's Avatar

Re: '84 MP Logic Module, '88 T1 SMEC, '89 T2 Wiring Harnesses, and bins full.

GLWS and I'm curious why your "govs are idiots" concerning customs??

I occasionally buy and sell across the line with no issues especially with USPS.

Couriers often add a brokerage fee to the buyer but no impact on the seller.

They do ask whats being shipped but that seems reasonable.

They also ask the value for ins. purposes and to calculate the tax we sometimes pay.

Not criticizing you at all, just curious what issues you've encountered??

Thanks
    Randy

There is no logical reason to call an Engine a motor.

Randy Hicks
    86 GLHS60
    86 GLHS 373 : SOLD, but never forgotten
    89 Turbo Minivan
    83 Turbo Rampage : SOLD
    Edmonton,Alberta,Canada

Mitsu booster

I would like to have those T2 rods please. Can you please tell me the part number on the rods so I can just be sure they are T2 rods, not LW rods. The part numbers should be something like #4323958 or #4323957

PayPal at the ready, shipping to Atlanta will be just under $15 in a free USPS medium flat rate box. Thanks in advance. /Steven Seale

Mitsu booster

Id like to buy 2 shelby z shift inserts and
    The direct connect shift insert shipping to virginia let me know!

Thanks,
    Alex

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by DartGTS340 View Post
    Date: 26th April 2020

A few days ago I drug home from storage some bins and boxes of mostly g-body stuff that I'm getting rid of. Still more to get. I need to store one of my boats where this was. As I can I'm going through it and sorting it out and trying to group. Yesterday I made some progress.
    All prices are plus shipping unless otherwise noted. US shipping only. Sorry our govs are idiots, and I'm not playing the customs game.
    I'm pricing some items. Others in the pics, inquire, and I'll let you know. Some will disappear as I decide to throw away.

'88T1 SMEC $40

T2 wiring harnesses, bumper to bumper, from an '89 Daytona Shelby. Radio wires have cuts, otherwise nice. $200

While parting out a T-Top car, someone on the boards had me gut the complete window mechanisms out and then they never returned for the purchase. Will probably end up in the scrap heap. $20 for my time extracting and boxing up plus shipping you can have them.

Various interior parts(dark grey) and handle assemblies. Matched pair of silver grey door handles.

Various engine compartment plastics. Battery trays, T1 hoses/ducts, and an 89 cruise control.

This batch I know are all '84. There's a couple of the cable driven speed sensors. Door handles have the lighted key surrounds. Brake fluid level sensors.

Various dash bezels. One has the cubby instead of an opening for a navigator. One center section bezel has the opening for the fog light /rear amp switch. The black dash(faded to a super dark grey) looks good but has two broken tabs. The grey one has all tabs but a couple broken speaker grill slats. I have two other grey ones I need to fetch.

Rear G-body hatch seal in real decent shape, $10 . Dome light lens, no cracks/breaks, $5
    Digital dashes have problems. I know early one has issues with VFD segments. I grabbed it just for the odometer chip. The late style units have one dead and the other lights up initially. pay shipping and they're yours for free to work on. I've made one from two before.

T2 bushed connecting rods. Two bushing have been removed. $20

Nice g-body shifter boot 10$. H-body navigator, all working buttons $15. Chronometer with new tact switches and lights, $20. Good working power seat motor assembly, good $10. Stock boost gauges $5.

Still usable T-Top bags and hold down straps. One cracked area at fold and a couple snags. Getting dry but could be conditioned to soften, $10.

G-body sunroof bag and hold down straps. Will include mounting points. Excellent condition, no rips, very supple, $35.

I'm going to have to do some digging because I'm confused as to why I have a single 5 bolt here.

I've got a slew of inserts that went unclaimed by people who had me make them. Others had imperfections I wouldn't send for the paid price.
    Oddly enough I had some people with numbered cars commission some and they never came back.
    They've been sitting around here for some time collecting dust. I'll price them on an individual basis depending on condition between $5 - $25 plus shipping.

Third Row.Shift pattern with "PULL" inscription.How much and postage to zip 85123. Thank You for your reply!

Mitsu booster

Sent message

Mitsu booster

I’ll take a 5sp pull Daytona insert if still available. PM shipping and I’ll PayPal. Germantown TN, 38138

Mitsu booster

I'd like the non-painted "CS" shift knob insert, the nicer T-top bags, and did I see gray Daytona visors in there?? If so, I'll take those too. Please let me know a total an how to pay. Shipping to Dayton, OH 45439. Thanks!

Mitsu booster

Re: '84 MP Logic Module, '88 T1 SMEC, '89 T2 Wiring Harnesses, and bins full. Updated

How much for one of the Daytona CS or Daytona Shelby shift inserts, the 89 cruise control assembly, and the two first gen power mirrors shipped to Canada? R2L0Z5 postal code

Garrett booster

Re: '84 MP Logic Module, '88 T1 SMEC, '89 T2 Wiring Harnesses, and bins full. Updated

I see timing belt covers. I actually just noticed mine is broken. how much for a upper?

Garrett booster

To everyone else above. I've been hours making replies to PM's on two boards. Those that only posted in the thread I will get to tomorrow.
    I wasn't expecting the onrush of new requests for inserts. I'm going to clear some stuff out of the way so I can gain access to my CNC, change it's coolant out and try to get to some requests over the next week. I have a bunch of fiberglass mold projects currently restricting access.
    They will be at $32 shipped for one(standard designs). Each additional beyond one are $25 each. Added number designations are +$5
    Last edited by DartGTS340; 04-27-2020 at 09:51 PM.

Mitsu booster

Sent you a pm on a couple inserts, if they’re gone I’m definitely interested in a newly made one!

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor 85lebaront2's Avatar

I would be interested in the boost gauge with the "calibrated" scale if still available.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by 85lebaront2 View Post
    I would be interested in the boost gauge with the "calibrated" scale if still available.
    It's pending. If it falls through you'll have next dibs.
    Last edited by DartGTS340; 04-27-2020 at 07:51 PM.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by slim slow slider View Post
    Third Row.Shift pattern with "PULL" inscription.How much and postage to zip 85123. Thank You for your reply!
    I'll PM you on the insert. Could you edit your post and remove the quoted section or just leave the insert pic you were referring to. That's a lot of repeat to scroll past for people. I'd appreciate it.

Garrett booster

PM sent

Mitsu booster

[QUOTE=DartGTS340;1153083]Date: 26th April 2020

'88T1 SMEC ***SOLD***

Rear G-body hatch seal in real decent shape, $10 . Dome light lens, no cracks/breaks, $5

T2 bushed connecting rods. Two bushing have been removed. ***SOLD***

Nice g-body shifter boot 10$. Chronometer with new tact switches and lights, $20. Good working power seat motor assembly, good $10. Stock boost gauges $5.
    H-body navigator, all working buttons $15. ***15 LB. BOOST GAUGE SOLD***

Still usable T-Top bags and hold down straps. One cracked area at fold and a couple snags. Getting dry but could be conditioned to soften ***SOLD***

I of course have the normal assortment of valve covers. 2 are 1 piece gasket, but the blue one has a custom fitting mod on it. The orange one(3 pc.) I had set up with a big AN fitting in the front with a braided hose going to another on the oil pan. An equalization tube.
    Standard 1 pc. $15 $10 for the rest.
    Orange T2 intake assembly $40. ***SALE PENDING*** T1 one piece intake assembly $30. ***SALE PENDING***

'88 T1 Mitsu Turbo. Excellent condition. The owner of the LeBaron I took this from had just paid for a new head and turbo and then the trans went out just a few hundred miles later. This has zero shaft play in either direction. Because it's an '88 it has a 2-1/4" SV. 2-1/2's are easy to come by. $75

A never ran 2" swing valve for a Garret. I installed a 2-1/2" before it was installed. $10

A/C controls $5 ea

8 bolt flywheels $15

Intermediate shafts. All pre-'88. $35 ea.

'84 Daytona tail lights. Top pair(nice) $20. Bottom single Free.

They've been sitting around here for some time collecting dust. I'll price them on an individual basis depending on condition.

I wasn't expecting the onrush of new requests for inserts. I'm going to clear some stuff out of the way so I can gain access to my CNC, change it's coolant out and try to get to some requests over the next week. They will be at $32 shipped for one(model specific standard designs). Each additional beyond one are $25 each. Added number designations are +$5 Plain shift pattern only $27 shipped, each

hey there interested in some Shef inserts I know you have a lot of people contacting you, thank you for the post and time if still available I would like the red Daytona cs and the small cs with shift pattern! My phone is 770-597-8816

Hybrid booster

I will take the two remaining GLH-Turbo shift knob inserts. Let me know how much.

Garrett booster

Sent you a pm reply but it looks like it’s not going through

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by RJ138 View Post
    I will take the two remaining GLH-Turbo shift knob inserts. Let me know how much.
    take note that they are "pull" type. I have one in my Omni. I and some others have converted to cable shifters from other cars. Mine is from an 89 Daytona.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast