Thread: Log TI PCV 'T'

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Log TI PCV 'T'

I need to replace the factory rubber PCV 'T' elbow/grommet/whatchamacallit on a log TI engine in my brother's GLH Turbo. It has hardened and cracked and is seeping oil making a mess. The OEM part is no longer available. Has anybody ever recreated this piece using something like 1/2" copper sweat fittings? I'm hoping to fix it while still using the stock PCV valve in the stock location.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: Log TI PCV 'T'

Quote Originally Posted by iTurbo View Post
    I need to replace the factory rubber PCV 'T' elbow/grommet/whatchamacallit on a log TI engine in my brother's GLH Turbo. It has hardened and cracked and is seeping oil making a mess. The OEM part is no longer available. Has anybody ever recreated this piece using something like 1/2" copper sweat fittings? I'm hoping to fix it while still using the stock PCV valve in the stock location.
    I used 1/2" copper fittings and it is fine now for the last 5 years.
    Regards,
    Miles

DD '87 Sundance T1, SLH with rear disks
    '87 CSX #432 2.5 CB TII, SLH

turbo addict

Jeremy,
    As you probably know, the Masi 16V uses the same PCV tee as the early T1 cars. Did you try Vintage Parts? That is where I bought some last. FYI, they were under $6 from VP a few years ago. Did you do a parts search using the part #4105733. Quick search shows some inventory on Ebay and Marty at Arizona parts claims to have 34 of them.
    If others in the future are searching for the later T1 & TII PCV part #, that is 4387568.
    Todd
    Last edited by 4 l-bodies; 01-20-2020 at 07:57 PM. Reason: added info

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Thanks guys! I'm going to try picking up a few on eBay while I can still find them.

Todd, yup I did manage to find a NOS one on eBay a while ago, but that went onto my Shelby Lancer Maserati 16v project!