Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

  1. #1
    Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    1,160

    Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    60 way female connectors for plug. The female pin are getting tough to find but available in bulk packs. I have seen them on ebay as high as $8 per pin!!
    We need to purchase a minimum of 1000 for the group buy.
    Here is one option but open to other. These are 22.5 cents each, I would expect another penny for shipping and of course, shipping from the "distribution centre" (that is one of us) to you. To keep shipping cost down I believe we should locate the distribution in the lower 48 and I am located in the 51st state...LOL
    https://www.powerandsignal.com/Produ...actMatch=false

    Current interested Parties
    1) Bill (60 units)
    2) Brian B (60 unit)
    3)Brian C (200 units)
    4)Miles
    5) Dr Johny (80 units)
    6)Crusty (333 units)
    7)135sohc (optional)
    8)Ilovethecane69(60)
    9)Tucker (60)

    Total =853

    Add your name below with the number of pins you desire.
    Last edited by chromguy; 01-17-2020 at 10:45 PM.
    Regards,
    Miles

    DD '87 Sundance T1, 12PSI, SLH with rear disks
    '87 CSX #432

  2. #2
    Hybrid booster
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    388

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    Quote Originally Posted by chromguy View Post
    60 way female connectors for plug. The female pin are getting tough to find but available in bulk packs. I have seen them on ebay as high as $8 per pin!!
    We need to purchase a minimum of 1000 for the group buy.
    Here is one option but open to other. These are 22.5 cents each, I would expect another penny for shipping and of course, shipping from the "distribution centre" (that is one of us) to you. To keep shipping cost down I believe we should locate the distributation in the lower 48 and I am located in the 51st state...LOL
    https://www.powerandsignal.com/Produ...actMatch=false

    Current interested Parties
    1) Bill
    2) Brian B (less than 333...LOL)
    3)Brian C
    4)Miles
    5) Dr Johny (80 units)
    6)Crusty (300 units??)

    Add your name below with the number of pins you desire.
    i'll take 333, let me know when you are ready to order

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SoMd
    Posts
    5,918

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    I'll buy some more if necessary to make an order.

    Keep in mind with the supreme court ruling last year most everyone is now collecting sales tax, remember that in the final cost when ordering them.
    1994 Shadow Sedan. 2.2 N/A, A568 355,000 miles. (In the family since new).
    1987 Shelby CSX #418. Long term rebuild and restore.

  4. #4
    Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    1,160

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    Quote Originally Posted by 135sohc View Post
    Keep in mind with the supreme court ruling last year most everyone is now collecting sales tax, remember that in the final cost when ordering them.
    OK thank you..
    I have 240 arriving short that I ordered from California, I will decide how many I want from this.
    Regards,
    Miles

    DD '87 Sundance T1, 12PSI, SLH with rear disks
    '87 CSX #432

  5. #5
    boostaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    1,376

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    Quote Originally Posted by 135sohc View Post
    I'll buy some more if necessary to make an order.

    Keep in mind with the supreme court ruling last year most everyone is now collecting sales tax, remember that in the final cost when ordering them.
    and that would be the supreme court .. of somewhere else.... from up here..
    tax will probably be the collect at delivery deal that it is up here too

  6. #6
    Mitsu booster
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pontiac, Michigan
    Posts
    27

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    I would take 60 of them

  7. #7
    Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor 85lebaront2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Exmore, Va. USA
    Posts
    425

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    Miles, I think I am already in on that, if not add me please.
    "growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional"
    1986 Lebaron convertible to replace totalled 85
    1986 Ford F350 Crew Cab DRW
    1995 Lincoln Continental (project car)
    2011 Ford Flex Limited (wife's)

  8. #8
    Mitsu booster
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Posts
    7

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    I'll take 60 I guess. Thanks!

    -Tucker

  9. #9
    Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Warsaw, NY
    Posts
    8,377

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    ill take 60. that is plenty for me.

    Brian

    Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

  10. #10
    Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    1,160

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    We at close enough to 1000 that I have further research pricing.
    With taxes..etc the price will be $0.26 per pin.
    We could flatten the coil and ship to you in a padded envelope to keep cost down.

    I am looking for someone to help with US distribution as it will add cost for me to distribute from Canada. I would estimate $0.30 Canadian based price but I expect shipping to be approx $5 US without tracking, $15 with tracking.
    Regards,
    Miles

    DD '87 Sundance T1, 12PSI, SLH with rear disks
    '87 CSX #432

  11. #11
    Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor shmedley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Downers Grove, IL
    Posts
    750

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    Put me down for 75 please
    Thanks
    Brad S.

    SDAC National Proud Member
    SDAC Chicago Proud Member
    14 Ram 1500
    86 Shelby Charger "Chicago Stock"

  12. #12
    Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor 85lebaront2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Exmore, Va. USA
    Posts
    425

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    Quote Originally Posted by chromguy View Post
    We at close enough to 1000 that I have further research pricing.
    With taxes..etc the price will be $0.26 per pin.
    We could flatten the coil and ship to you in a padded envelope to keep cost down.

    I am looking for someone to help with US distribution as it will add cost for me to distribute from Canada. I would estimate $0.30 Canadian based price but I expect shipping to be approx $5 US without tracking, $15 with tracking.
    Miles, I can do that if you want.
    "growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional"
    1986 Lebaron convertible to replace totalled 85
    1986 Ford F350 Crew Cab DRW
    1995 Lincoln Continental (project car)
    2011 Ford Flex Limited (wife's)

  13. #13
    Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    1,160

    Re: Group buy--60 way female connectors for ECU plug

    Quote Originally Posted by 85lebaront2 View Post
    Miles, I can do that if you want.
    Excellent, you get a Au star!
    Regards,
    Miles

    DD '87 Sundance T1, 12PSI, SLH with rear disks
    '87 CSX #432

Similar Threads

  1. Electronics WTB: Lower timing belt cover and intake sensor female plug and pigtail
    By QC DSM ESiT in forum Parts Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2017, 07:18 PM
  2. Female Connector for IAC
    By contraption22 in forum Electrical & Fuel System
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:15 AM
  3. Female side Map sensor pigtail...Anyone make them?
    By 89ShelbyGuy in forum Electrical & Fuel System
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 11:00 AM
  4. looking for source for female 1/4" terminals
    By 4 l-bodies in forum Electrical & Fuel System
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 12:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •