The following is a conversation Morris and I have been having, (Morris ok'd reposting here)

(Me)
Morris, I'm still not clear about something on these tables (boost control/calculated table/full throttle total timing). I have been reading all of the turbonator documents I downloaded but the meanings are elusive.
Are the tables a guideline to how much timing I should have at that given PSI and RPM, or are they representing the timing points that I have chosen on the advance from map warm full timing table.
If they are a guideline how does one look at the timing I have put in the tune and interpolate that to total timing?
Right now for advance from map warm full, at 18 psi and 4883 rpm, I have that point set at negative 30 degrees and it is still getting audible clicking from the engine in spite of the fact that I have 10:9 to one fuel air as determined by dyno readings taken during a tuning session.

(Morris)
The tables are the theoretical timing that the ecu has calculated based on all the other tables.

for example, the fullthrottletotaltiming table is the final timing calculated based on the following tables: govner, wotmap/hotmap, mapmul, rpmlmt, spklmt

govner= advance by rpm (9 to 30 deg)
wotmap=advance by map (15 to -6.5 deg)
mapmul=multiplier by rpm (1 to 1.75)
rpmlmt = minimum advance by rpm (15 deg)
spklmt = maximum advance by rpm (53 deg)

so using 3000 rpm and -5 psi.
govner ~ 13 deg
wotmap ~ 11 deg (since above 0 mapmul not used)
total calc = 24
since min=15 and max = 53 then ecu will set total timing to 24 deg.

so for each table a matrix is set up for each advance point. then, if i recall correctly, the govner point and wotmap point are added together (with map advance modified by the multiplier if < 0) and that point value is limited by rpmlimit on the bottom and spklmt at the top.

the calculated table reports these values based on a given interval - 500 for rpm and 1 degree i think for map. the intervals are purely arbitrary for display purposes. in actuality the ecu looks at each table to the most accurate degree possible.

hope this helps somewhat. i believe not matter how much timing is pulled in the wotmap table, it will never go below 15 degrees unless the rpmlmt table is reduced.

(Me)
Because of the timing information in this last sentence, I wondered how to reduce my timing below 15 degree's total. I also looked for all of the abbreviations that he referred to and could not find them in normal timing in my MPTune calibration. Can anyone help?