I had purchased a (supposedly) SRT4 head with a proper SRT4 exhaust manifold with the built in turbo. The guy I bought it from told me the intake was from a Cirrus. The problem right now is trying to determine what the head and cams actually are from and what needs to be done as far as using it.

Short block is a 1989 2.5L TI from a Lebaron coupe so it is a common block, and has the casting with the front side oil return provision (unmachined of course.

I have not been able to find a number on the actual head that corresponds to any 2.0/2.4L heads. Cam cover has "Dodge 2.4L DOHC" cast on it. Cams are also an unknown, they have a green stripe on them and intake has L-6 and what appears to be 279, exhaust has L-4 and 285.

I do have a 1991 TIII SBEC, but do not have the flywheel for it and if someone has the information, what and where as to location the "triggers" for the sensor are. By location I need where in relation to the piston positions the triggers are. The cam sensor I do have a good one from another DOHC engine that matches the broken one that was on the intake cam end (front left) of the head, I also grabbed the knock sensor.

The stuff came with a pair of FWD cam gears and a NAPA belt, but when I mocked everything up, the idler will not fit in the normal location, it will only fit where the lower rear mount stud would be. The right side mount and the water outlet passage on the head have an interference issue, so I assume the mount needs to be modified.

The reason the guy sold it to me, he couldn't get it sealed "even with two head gaskets" What head gasket is needed to work on this combination, and what is done for head alignment as the two systems are completely different. I know about the oil drains, that had been done, not well from what I could see.

Thanks for any information and help.