Thread: TU 3" Swingvalve Availability

Exclamation TU 3" Swingvalve Availability

After we ship the last of the back orders we will have less then 10 of our 3" swingvalves left in stock. If you were planning on having one before next summer I would strongly suggest ordering one now. We also have plenty of our matching 3" downpipes in stock so there will be no delay in shipping SV/DP combo kits as well.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hoosier Daddy?? Turbo Mopar Staff Clay's Avatar

Re: TU 3" Swingvalve Availability

and they are SUPER sweet! definatley worth the price! I now wish I hadn't waited so long to get one!
    Clay
    1986 GLH-T - Flat black......... learn it, love it, LIVE IT!
    1988 LeBaron GTC Turbo

SDML Readers Rides
    C/S Registry
    Stuff For Sale

Garrett booster

Hey Chris. Was about to order a 3" SV before you run out - but do you not take credit cards? I don't feel like sending a check/MO, I could use a friends paypal account if need be but a CC would make my life easier.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
    Hey Chris. Was about to order a 3" SV before you run out - but do you not take credit cards? I don't feel like sending a check/MO, I could use a friends paypal account if need be but a CC would make my life easier.

Thanks.
    Hi Mike,

We do accept CC payments through PayPal. Give us a call if you need assistance.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Hi Mike,

We do accept CC payments through PayPal. Give us a call if you need assistance.

Chris-TU
    Chris, I got it worked out and ordered my 3" SV on Oct 26th, order #1677. I was just checking the order/invoice today and noticed it still said "Pending". Has it not been shipped yet? The order went through on my brothers cerdit card.

Let me know, thank you!

(Tried the email on your site but it is not working, fyi!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
    Chris, I got it worked out and ordered my 3" SV on Oct 26th, order #1677. I was just checking the order/invoice today and noticed it still said "Pending". Has it not been shipped yet? The order went through on my brothers cerdit card.

Let me know, thank you!

(Tried the email on your site but it is not working, fyi!)
    Hi Mike,

I'll PM you the tracking numbers.

Chris-TU

Chris, Mine is still pending from
    10/25/2006 ????? paid with paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by looneytuner View Post
    Chris, Mine is still pending from
    10/25/2006 ????? paid with paypal.
    If you have not received tracking numbers yet PLEASE PM me do not post here because I will not respond with info. Many times we ship product but don't update our site until later.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

Are there any still in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Ground Rat View Post
    Are there any still in stock?
    We ran out of these awhile ago. A new batch is currently being produced. No ETA as of yet.

Chris-TU

turbo addict

Are any of these available to match the turbine housing of a VNT-25?

Quote Originally Posted by Whorse View Post
    We would love to but with the costs associated with producing these being so high we would have to charge $1,000 each for the 15 that we would sell.

Chris-TU

Do you sell any SPECIAL BOLTS/PKG that goes with the 3" SV???

Quote Originally Posted by BIG PSI View Post
    Do you sell any SPECIAL BOLTS/PKG that goes with the 3" SV???
    We have transitioned away from the "Special" bolt kits. The holes can be clearanced for standard bolts which are supplied with the 3" SV.

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Whorse View Post
    Just take the exhaust elbow to a machine shop and have them open it up to accept the 3 inch donut. Cost me in the neighborhood of $30...

Hybrid booster

i thought it wasn't a good idea to run a 3" system on a vnt or mitsu, that high flow 2-1/2" was optimal. i am planning to run a full 3" on my 2.5 T2 setup, but i can't seem to find a price on TU for just the 3" swing valve. i'm planning to run a fwd-p 3" stainless sytem so the TU downpipe is not on my list. Cliff Ramsdell did this exact setup on an 86 daytona z upgrade (see his website people). anyway, a price would be nice. but keep up the good work TU!

Hybrid booster

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! !!!!!!

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by capev86 View Post
    i thought it wasn't a good idea to run a 3" system on a vnt or mitsu, that high flow 2-1/2" was optimal. i am planning to run a full 3" on my 2.5 T2 setup, but i can't seem to find a price on TU for just the 3" swing valve. i'm planning to run a fwd-p 3" stainless sytem so the TU downpipe is not on my list. Cliff Ramsdell did this exact setup on an 86 daytona z upgrade (see his website people). anyway, a price would be nice. but keep up the good work TU!
    The problem with the VNT is that the computer partly controls it with backpressure, and being tiny, it overspools easily. The Vanes can still be controlled with manual boost controllers and check valves on the solenoids, etc..., but yes, they do like to overboost a lot in the cold in stock form, and with a 2.5" it's even worse. 3, well, gotta be prepared for some fun