finally found the turbo I want , the way I want it with no turbine housing
(I have a bored out .63 turbine housing for it already)
https://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=tp&Product_Cod e=GRT-TBO-316&Category_Code=GTGT3082R

question is , what do I end up with if I install it without doing anything else ?

- an EFI TII that never really makes boost ?? .. - this would be fine with me for the time being

note I don't want to drive it anymore than around the block or up the street as I'm doing suspension chassis work .. but I'd really like to "design" my intercooler intake turbo plumbing install and be done in one
(have TU manifold too)

so I don't need it to make lots of power I don't really need it to do much .. except "be there"

"built" motor / trans upgrade comes after

I'd also like to do my "tuning" (and learning) on the car's original engine rather than the "built" (cubic dollar) one
that won't go in until I know the car is ready for it

I'm about to begin my TII conversion of my charger and I'd like to put it together as "it's going to be"

I've had the car four years this christmas coming and I haven't even driven it yet so "refined" drivability isn't very important
like I said it will only need to go around the block and up to the alignment shop..for now

the TII turbo I have is old and hasn't been used in many years
I can't justify the cost replacing it or rebuilding it when I don't even want it