Hey guys, I am tuning my 87 lebaron with a logic module. In the past i have always done it the long way with moates burn2 burner but i really want to do some finer tuning and save some time so i finally splurged and purchased moates ostrich burner with ribbon cable. i have downloaded emutility and everything is working fine but when i load my bin file to that program everything looks fine and it monitors and reads it just fine but i have the 28 pin connector hooked up into my LM ribbon side down and tried robbon side up but my LM does seem to run the program through ostrich. my knowledge on this machine is that the ribbon connects directly to the LM and you load the .bin file to monitor it and while your running MPTune and making changes everything should happen on the fly as you save. but since i hooked up the ribbon 28pin connector to my LM my car doesnt even start - the fuel pump doesnt even turn. am i missing something? does this ostrich not actually work with a logic module.... maybe I have to socket a different chip in my LM? help!