Thread: Where these wires go 84 Turbo Laser

Garrett booster

Where these wires go 84 Turbo Laser

Can any one help identify these wires and where they should go? They come out of the wire harness and reach the back of the alternator but i dont see any "ends" that they may have pulled out of or broken off from.The one that looks white is actually a light green color. Both plugs for the distributor are in place wit

turbo addict

Re: Where these wires go 84 Turbo Laser

is the AC clutch compressor plug still there?
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

Garrett booster

Yes, the ribbed harness that you see contains the A/C compressor wiring and plug, the 2 plugs and wiring that go to the distributor, one plug is white and visible, the other is black and out of view, and the one wire that goes to the temp sensor between the 1 and 2 cylinders., and then there is these 2 ..... one is black with a white trace, and the other is a light almost lime green.

Quote Originally Posted by Barraguy View Post
    Can any one help identify these wires and where they should go? They come out of the wire harness and reach the back of the alternator but i dont see any "ends" that they may have pulled out of or broken off from.The one that looks white is actually a light green color. [/IMG]
    Does the car have the 24 function voice monitor? If so, the car would have an oil level sensor as part of the dipstick. they used a two wire connector, I don't remember the wire colors, but I think one was green or grey???? memory is foggy.
    best 1/8 ET-6.16 sec. best 1/8 speed-119.70 Best 1/4 MPH 145.5, Best 1/4 ET 9.65 sec. 8 valve NO NITROUS!!