Thread: Are you organizing a car show?

Are you organizing a car show?

RockAuto would love to work with your upcoming event by providing promotional items to use in your goody bags or registration packets. These items include our collector series magnets and our postcard-sized fliers. We will also send you one gift certificate to use as a prize. All offered to you at no cost.

If you are interested in receiving these donations for your event, email marketing@rockauto.com for more information.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Re: Are you organizing a car show?

Quote Originally Posted by RockAuto View Post
    RockAuto would love to work with your upcoming event by providing promotional items to use in your goody bags or registration packets. These items include our collector series magnets and our postcard-sized fliers. We will also send you one gift certificate to use as a prize. All offered to you at no cost.

If you are interested in receiving these donations for your event, email marketing@rockauto.com for more information.

We appreciate Rock Auto support of our SDAC events each year, Thank You!
    www.sdac.org

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.