I have been running a MBC for years and have been disappointed with the overboost and hitting the 14.5psi "wall".
The other week i was driving with Turbo-Aries and I really liked his EBC so I bought the same one.
HDI Dual Electronic Boost Boost Controller EBC-SE.
Here is the best manual as several copies on the net are incorrect wire colour codes.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/7984e...9a4d26f6ce.pdf

The unit seems to work well, My kit included a metal tee that had a hole drilled into it...crazy as that is not good on your MAP line. I soldered the hole closed.
The unit draws 26mA when turned off as the 5V supply inside (7805) remains on. Perhaps it is need to save adaptives???? The draw is 40mA with LED on, I did not measure with the solenoid activated. During normal driving the boost solenoid is activated as the valve is configured to vent the wastegate when no power is applied. This is to save the engine in case of a fault. The solenoid is 5.4W which is significant and the output MOSFET does not have a heatsink. The solder quality is OK but the chips are twisted on the pads. I assume someone is making these one by one using a reflow oven and they are not using adhesive to hold the chips down prior to reflow.

The good news is the design is simple and will be easy to hack.

The other good news is it works well with very little overshoot in my one week of driving so far. I am trying to set the boost at 14psi.