Hey guys, So I have this tune basically where I want it, pulls strong up top, part throttle, I am still getting my idle and cruise misfire when below 12inHg of vacuum, AFR on wideband doesn't seem to pick it up fast enough, if that makes sense, But I am starting to think its a RICH misfire, however on deceleration the car seems to actually get richer, rather than lean out and do the gurgle/popping, my question is in MPTune, what tables exactly control the deceleration fuel shutoff? it runs rich on decel and then sometimes it stalls, sometimes not but I believe it to be loading up on fuel causing it to stall, cause it usually has a rich fuel smell at a stop, I have verified that VSS is reporting correctly via scan tool, and O2 feedback is normal. Sometimes at idle it also will oscillate between 11.5-15.5 and usually have to blip the throttle to put it back in its place, but that doesn't always work either. I have a couple videos I can post if I can figure it out, otherwise ill just upload to youtube and post the link. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks